7

KIA

10:00
I'm in the studio waiting for the guys cause I keep for getting to tell them they have start tour next week.

11:05

I told them to meet me in an hour.

11:30

Ren and Cube walked in a sat down. "Where's E, Dre, and Yella at" they asked me. "I don't know since I needed y'all here 30 MINUTES AGO" I said sounding big mad the Dre, Yella, and E walked in all cool and shit. E having some locs on gloves. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YALL BEEN. I NEEDED YOU 30 MINUTES AGO" they all looked at me all crazy and stuff. "So what you need us here for cause I ain't tryin hear all'at" Eric said. "But you could here my strawberry sister last night that's what I thought. Ok now this is going to be the best thing that's ever going to happen to you" "What" Yella asked. "Y'all are going on tour" I said they all looked at each other and all started yelling.

-

We are about to get on the road for tour but I'm waiting for Eric slow ass.

I see him and he has a heavy looking bag. "Eric what's in there" I said looking confused and he pulled out a sniper. "Are you fuck crazy you can't take this on tour" I said putting it back in the bag. "Kia chill, I'm going protect us just do your part" as he asked the the man to put it on so I just let him ain't no use of fighting.

I was chilling on the bus and Cube asked me about the contract. "Cube everyone has signed it. I not trying to fuck y'all over" he still ain't sign it tho.

I feel asleep and someone shook me. It was Dre. "Huh" I said asked sounding drowned. "We here" and I got off the bus and went to my room. I went to sleep on the bus so imma go see what the boys are doing but first I need a shower from today.

I got out the shower and put on an LL Cool J lose shirt with a black jacket with black pants and black slides and walked down to there. I mean their rooms are down the hall and down stairs.

EAZY

I heard a knock at the door so I go to look through the peep hole and his someone with a hood over their head and hands in their pockets so I grabbed a pistol and took it off of the safety. I opened the door and pointed the gun at them. "Jesus Eric" I heard Kia say. "Kia"? I asked. "Yes it's me stupid let me in damn" she said.

KIA

I walk down to Eric's room and knocked and sat there for a minute and he swung the door open and pointed a gun at me. "Jesus Eric" I said scared. "Kia"? He asked me "Yes it's me stupid let me in damn" he put the gun down and let me in. "Why you got yo hood on yo head" "Nigga cause I can you can't pull out fuckin guns on people" he just sat there and laughed "Yeah my bad" he said still laughing "Just came to check on you but it looks like your doing fine but be down stairs and 8 cause breakfast end at 10 ok" "Ight bye see you tomorrow" "Bye" I started walking out then when I got to the door Eric slapped my ass and shut the door. I got sum for his short ass.