VALARIE

BTW)This chapter is all about Val's life and some chapters will be just about Val and Shawn

VAL

Ok hello my name is Valarie Keyaria Clementines and I'm 20. I live with my boyfriend of 2 years and I'm a dark skin queen which took a long time to see. My favorite drink is 8 ball. I'm a big N.W.A. fan cause they like to talk about real shit. I was born in New York and moved to Compton and since my dad abused me and my mom, she killed him and the police were going to take me so I ran away and my mom has 2 more year of jail. My boyfriend's name is Keshawn and he has two sister. Kai and Kia, Kai is the mean, bully, rude, strawberry type person and she made Kia fall into deep depression. I know she is kinda over it and doesn't show but I know sad when I see it and sometimes she just looks sad but I just brush it off and so does she. I have a boyfriend but I also have a celebrity crush. It's Eazy-E, Keshawn knows but I don't care I still love him.

"Hey baby what chu doin" I asked Shawn as I walked in the living room. "Nothing just got off the phone with my sister" he said as I sat next to him "Which one". "Kia and did you know she is N.W.A.'s manager" he said looking at me "SHE IS. Ain't they in town" "Yeah and guess what" he said cheesing. "What" "We get to go to the hotel room then the show and get to watch and go backstage". "OMG BABY" I said screaming "Aye but don't get or go on Eric ok" he said in a mad voice. "Ok dad" I said sarcastically. He got up and hugged me and grabbed my ass "I ain't ya dad I'm ya daddy" I started laughing and he kissed me and left my he slapped my ass as he walked away.
We have a date at a fancy restaurant so I have to get ready.

I curled my hair to be bouncy curls and put red heart pins in my hair. I put on a red dress that hugged my body and made my booty look good and red crystal heels with perfume call "Love's baby soft" and my red purse. As you can tell if I kill someone then they won't see it.

AFTER THE DATE

We walked back in the house(Mind you Keshawn and Valarie have a two story mansion cause Shawn has a lot of money from his job and Valarie is a stay at home kinda girl) "So did you like that" Keshawn asked me walking in the living "Yeah they had some good steak" I said hugging him and he starts rocking back and forth. "Keshawn Andrew Johnson what are you doing". I asked as he put his head on my neck and his hands on my butt "Nothing baby you just look like a snack" he said and I started laughing "Well this snack will be back just sit down on the sofa ya know and get comfy ok" "Ok but take ya time walkin" I laughed and I felt him watch me walk away and I walked slow to tease him. "Yeaaa that's my baby" I hear him say downstairs.

I came back with a lace bra and lace underwear on and went and got a wine bottle and glasses and walked over where Shawn is sitting and he is licking his lips at me. I put the glasses on the table and bend over in front of Shawn and poured the wine in the glasses and gave it to him. "Here you go baby" he looked me straight in the eyes and said "You know got to go somewhere tomorrow and I don't feel like caring you" I looked at him confused "What do you mean Shawn" I asked looking down but my eyes up. "You ain't gon be able to walk cause you gon make me fuck yo legs up" I laughed and put nightmare on elm street on and we sat there for about 20 minutes and Shawn got up to put our glasses in the sink and next thing you know he comes behind me and starts kiss my neck, shoulders, arms, and upper chest. I started kissing him and he picked me up from the couch and took upstairs and closed the bedroom door and we all knows what happened next.