18

KILEAH

This dumbass teacher must think I'm goin do work I have already finished. I'm the smarted nigga in the class. "Ms.G I told you I already finished my damn work but you keep tellin me to do shit I have already done" I say leaning back in my chair hold my pants were my dick would be if I was a boy. She just sat down looking at her work tryin worry bout me. "Faggot" I hear the kid next to me whisper. Now I'm the only one who dress like a boy sooooo. "What the fuck you say little nigga" I say standing up but before he could say something "Kileah get your things and come with me" the principal said sounding tired and shit "You lucky mothafucka" I said walking out.

He take me to the office and this nigga has been fuckin with me for the longest. Being a pedo and shit always on my dick get off.

KIA

"I have been waiting on yo ass get the fuck here" I say dragging her arm into the hallway "Well damn let my fucking arm go" she said pulling it away.

We walk out the building into the car and I speeded off. "What the fuck why was you in there so long" Lisa asked my sister "Same old detention" she said taking out a blunt out of her book bag. "What you do this time" Lisa asked "Look I was chillin in class almost done with my work but it like half way done with class. This bitch ass teacher talkin bout "o this wrong" so I checked over it 2 times and I told her that it's right. She did it on the board just to tell me my damn answer so she got what she needed" she said rollin down the window. "Aye one of y'all got a lighter" she asked us and I handed her the one I had in my cup holder.

We got to the first house the person was goin show us.

We took a look around and it was a good house. I mean my old apartment is a room in that house.

"Girl this might be the one" Lisa said walking out the house "Mmmm this shit is good" I hear Kileah say smoking a blunt. "Girl give me that" I say taking it and throwing it somewhere "You owe me" she said pushing me.

 "Girl give me that" I say taking it and throwing it somewhere "You owe me" she said pushing me

This house was Ight but it got to many damn lights in the front.

"Ok this house is nice but I don't like all the lights" I told the seller. He nodded and told us to come on.

This one was my favorite I mean it's perfect all I need is my stuff in it

"Y'all I think this is the one" I say looking around spinning. "It better be cause I'm tired" Kileah said yawning "Yea real nice. Just to think you we were in second grade and now you getting a mansion it's crazy" I hear Lisa say walking out. "Come Ki, you got school" I say putting my arm over her "I might skip cause that teacher got me fuck up" she said and laughed.

10:00

"Bye girl see you tomorrow" I say bye to Lisa. She is helping me move tomorrow then my phone ringed.

"Hello" I say waiting for someone to call "Hey Kia can I come over" I hear E say "Sure come on" I say hanging up. I don't know why why but I just hung up all the time.

"Hey Eric" I say hugging him "Girl I need to talk to you" he said inviting him self. "When make your self at home" I say sarcastically "Sorry but Cube quit the group" he said and my face went cold. "Why" I say scared at what he goin say "He say cause you messing with our money" he said sitting down. "So you accusing me of stealing money. You sound very much crazy" I said walking in my room and closing the door and locking it. "No Kia that's Cube open the door" he said knocking "No cause you are accusing me of stealing from a man I know can put a cap in my ass and in my own home" I said crossing my arms "No no no that's Cube please just open the door". I slowly opened the door. "Kia I'm not a dog. I don't bite" he said putting his up like I had a gun "Sorry I just it baffles me" I said confused. He just looked at me "What Eric" I say annoyed "Nothing you just something else" he said still staring. "Wait you got something on your face" he said wiping something off my then pulling me to him kissing me. I tried pulling away but I just couldn't he was like controlling me. He pulled away "Umm so yeah could you help me move tomorrow" I say getting up walking in the kitchen area "Sure see you tomorrow" he said walking out and I'm just confused. I thought he would fuck me and give me a child and leave me for dust.