21

We walk into his office "Sit the fuck down" I say pointing to the chair with my gun. When he sat down Ren went to the door to make sure he don't escape cause this is the last mothafuckin day he doing this shit. I pull up a chair next to him "Ok, I want every name of the people you have raped, touched sexual, and been a pedophilic to and I want you to tell me how long have you been doing this" I say holding my gun on the table to let him know don't try shit.

"Ok I have a tendency to like under age girls and when they get over the age they can do what ever. I have been doing this since 84" he put his head down like he was in shame and tendency more like a liking. "Keep going" I say waving my gun around "Ok well what else do you want" he said asking confused "Ren get this bitch some paper" I say point the gun to his head.

Ren puts the paper on the table. "Ok right all the names" I say still waving my gun around. He wrote 23 names he has done all the stuff I said. Including my name and my sisters and my friends and Lisa.

                          The girls
                     ———————

1Tracy Morgan
2Jackie Butts
3Ashton Wiggins
4Loretta Williams
5Miranda Simpson
6Kia Johnson
7Kileah Johnson
8Lisa Smith
9Ava Campbell
10Nicole Lopez
11Tamia Parker
12Kennedy West
13Keke Brown
14Yvette Davis
15Nina Garcia
16Nia Lincoln
17Jazmine Easton
18Ashley Brooks
19Mia Wilson
20Gina Martin
21Olivia Thomas
22Nya Washington
23Sophia Jefferson

I look him in shame "So question... did you kill or are you keeping someone captive" I say walking around "Why would I tell you" he said with a attitude at this time. I walk up to him and pin the gun up against his head "Cause nigga yo life on the line so if you don't fucking tell me I will shoot you and don't think I'm not scared" I say smiling. "Ok nun of them are dead they are all free and going on with life" he said shaking and shit "Ok I believe you... but John Anthony Lewis if you tellin me a lie then I would watch your fucking back bitch" I say taking the gun off his head. "Come on Ren let's go and Lewis remember what the fuck I said" I say walking out with Ren.

KIA
7:00

We are all talking, drinking, smoking, and dancing then you hear "IM BACK BITCHES YOU MISS ME" I hear Kileah yelling "Now miss is a stretch" I say hugging her "Shut up" she said pushing me and I laughed. "Can y'all open a fucking door please" she said opening the sliding door in living room. "Aye give me some" she said holding her hand out.

"Wait ain't you still supposed to be in Compton" I said all kinds of confused "Look man I'll convince ma just give it hear" she said still holding her hand out. "Go call her now" I say waving her off "You such a bitch" she said walking away "Love too" I say laughing.

"Aye Kia I wanna make a new album" I hear Eazy say "Aye man go for it we'll talk about later" I say getting up to turn up I want to be your man by Roger. "You got some forty's in ya fridge" I hear Ren say as I walk back to the couch "Yeah nigga at the fridge" I say and all the guys laughing "Man fuck you y'all want forty's" he asked getting up "Yes get all of us some even that chle upstairs" I say pointing to the ceiling.

I see Kileah walk back downstairs "Sooo what mama say" I asked handing her a blunt and a lighter "I took long enough but all I had to do was be like o mom imma be back bye tomorrow morning" she said plopping down on the sofa. "Well since you stayin here we can go grocery shopping at 3 in the morning" I say sitting down in the chair "Hell the fuck no" she say taking the blunt out her mouth.

Wednesday
6:00

I hear my alarm go off loud as hell. I turn it off and get up to wake up Kileah. I walk in the guess bedroom and shake Ki "Kileah get up" I say still shaking her. She just turned over "Ki come on" I say shaking her more and she flicks me off. "KILEAH AMARA KALILA JOHNSON GET THE HELL UP" I yell at the top of my lungs and she falls out of bed.

KILEAH

"KILEAH AMARA KALILA JOHNSON GET THE HELL UP" my sister yells at the top of her lungs and I fall out my bed "WHAT" I yell back at her "We need to get you back before ma whoops us both" she says walking out my room.

I get up and look at the time and it's fucking 6 in the morning. I walk out and she is downstairs in a red bonnet, blue shirt, blue pajamas shorts, and blue slides looking like she got three kids and stressed. I walk downstairs "You got kids or sum" I say and she pushes me out the door "Girl come on I want to go back to sleep and you driving" she said the and tossed the keys. I honestly like driving cause it's fun to me and I don't have to give this girl gas money so that's fun.

I was on my street and Kia was dead sleep so I looked around and no one was on the street so I stomped on the breaks and she woke up and hit the dashboard. "MAN WHAT THE FUCK" she yelled at me and hit me. "Haha that's pay back bitch" I said pulling in the driveway and getting out the car "But tell the guys the party is tomorrow and tell them what to wear" I said walking in the door "LITTLE GIRL GET IN HERE" I hear my mom call me from kitchen. Well I'm going to get a long ass lecture.