8

Disclaimer)You will have to read chapter 6 to know Kia's sister, Kai

I walked to Cube's room and knocked on the door. Hopefully he ain't gon pull a gun on a bitch.

The door swung open. "Hello" he said. "What up cube" I said sounding happy "Nothing just chillin in Las Vagas" he said motioning to make me come in. "O I just came to check up on you and come down at 8 cause breakfast ends at 10". "Ight see you tomorrow" I walked out his room to Yella's.

I knocked...knocked...knocked. No answer so I went downstairs to Ren's room and knocked and he opened the door but when he opened it there was smoke coming out and Yella was inside.     "Damn ain't no one told me y'all niggas was smoking" I said sound alittle mad. "Want some we was just talkin" he said handing me a his blunt. "Nigga I don't know where to lips been" I said pushing him out the way and saw more weed on the counter. "Hey baby how you doin" Yella asked me lookin at my face for the first time. "Ight but I'm gettin my own blunt and come down at 8 cause breakfast end at 10" I said when Ren started walking back in. "Well I didn't know I was in the way damn you strong" Ren said while I was rolling a blunt and took a puff. "Happy I could help, bye losers" I said walking out.

REN

She walked out my room and looked at Yella.
"Man I like Kia" I told Yella. "Man you can have her I was just tryin to hit but I got other bitches to get to" he said walking out.

KIA

I went to Dre's room and told him what I told everybody else and went back to my room and fell asleep watching tv.

I woke up and I was 7:12 and got up. All that was in my room was a tiny bit of a blunt and my suitcase with the tv on "A Different World". I got up to get in the shower.

I got out the shower and put on grey sweatpants and plan grey shirt with slides and my hair in a ponytail.

I saw all of the dudes chilling and eating so I join them with eggs, bacon, and waffles with coffee. I sat next to Ren. "Imma go to store just to get a few things anyone wanna come" I asked all of them "I'll come" Ren said "Ok be ready by 12" he nodded

I start to get ready to go to the store. I put something more on the girl side on. I put on a pink crop top with a pink skirt with pink heels with a pink bucket hat. I also put on makeup with sparkly pink eyeshadow.

We get to Walmart and start walking around. I got Nerds, cheese balls, pixy sticks, Oreos, rock candy, and Vodka. All Ren got was Condoms and Hennessy. That should be a song on some real shit.

We got back to the hotel and my blunt was gone. I was goin smoke that to but it's gone now. Tonight we have a show and all I need to do is sit back and be supportive. It starts at 9 and it 6 and I just see how long I was at the store but it new to me and I couldn't find the rock candy but I did.

AFTER THE SHOW

I was chewing on nerds while I was putting my toothbrush, shower cap, and other things back in my bag. In 5 minutes the bus is coming back to pick us up.

I'm going to see if everyone is down cause the bus will be back in any second. I see Ren, Yella, Cube, Dre, but not Eazy. "Y'all were Eric at" I asked and Cube said "I saw yo sister come back with him" and I saw red. He is always messin around so I go up to his room and all I hear from his room is moans from her high pitch voice. I banged on the door and I hear moving around then he was standing there with a towel around his waist "Why you dress we leave tomorrow morning" He said and just look at him. "ERIC WE ARE LEAVING NOW" I shout and this lady came out looking at me. "O will be right down" he said and closed the door. "Bitch what you lookin at" I said to the lady and walked back downstairs to the guys just sitting in the lobby.

EAZY

I closed the door "Who was that" Kai asked. "Yo sister I need to go" I said getting my shit quickly and she tryin to put her clothes back on. When I was done she was topless and hair a mess so I just pushed her out and got on the elevator.

KIA

I see Eric and Kai gettin of the elevator but Kai's hair looks like shit. We get on the bus and now are ready for Phoenix.