27

1990
Thursday

My brother and Valarie has had their baby. They moved down the street from me and they had a girl and named her Aaliyah Isabella Clementines Johnson. Taking both of her parents last names.

Life is going good and we are at Michel'le's video shoot for nicety and she keeps telling Dre that what she's wearing is goin sweat her hair out.

"Come on Dre let her try on something else" I said trying not to run my anxiety up and burst out crying "Look Kia, you may run Eazy but you don't run me" he said all up in my face "Look Imma run yo muthafuckin head in to a wall if we don't get started" he said walking past us and Michel'le got up and got started.

Michel'le looked like she was being held captive and she had to record a video. After a few seconds Eazy yell "CUT CUT CUT" he said waving his for the camera man to stop and Michel'le came walking to him.

"Michel'le you ok in this" he said asking making sure she was "No, Dre pick this out and I look like someone's old grandmother" she said in her squeaky voice then Dre yanked her wrist and he when behind something and all you heard was a slapping noise.

"Eric I can't do this call me later" I said running off cause he just made my anxiety go all the ways off. I sat in my car crying cause if I didn't we would be fighting by now.

EAZY

All you hear is Dre slap Michel'le and she came running out saying start again "Eric I can't do this call me later" Kia said and before I could say or grab her she ran off. She can run at the speed of lighting. I through my hands up at Dre and he just looked her.

KIA
NEXT DAY
2:00pm

I was wearing my hair down with a headband on laying my edges down and a black baggy shirt with pink shorts on eating red licorice and on the phone with Kileah.

"Yea girl but I couldn't sit there in that cause it gave me memories when Kai use to abuse me. Hell, she the reason I got problems" I said taking a bit of my licorice "Yeah but that's fucked up. She need to leave his disrespectful ass" she said that and I heard the doorbell ring "Girl I'll call you back someone at the door" I said waiting for this girl to answer "Ok bye" "Bye" I said hanging up the phone.

I walk down the stairs and open the door and it was Eric "I said call" I said letting him in "I know but I wanted to ask you in person. Why did you run out yesterday" he asked sitting on the sofa motioning me to come over where he is.

I walked over and sat beside him "Well my anxiety came out to play and I had flashbacks about when Kai use to hit me. She needs to leave him. It not healthy, she can fall in to deep depression, have anxiety, and get other problems from abuse" I said laying my head on his chest curling up then I remembered my brother asked me to watch Aaliyah and I jump up "Sorry I got to get ready I need to pick up my niece" I said running off.

I put on my N.W.A. shirt and black jeans with my black bulky shoes and went to find my keys. "Where are the damn keys" I said running around downstairs "There in here" Eric yelled from the living room and I grabbed them off the table "Boy get out here" I said running out the door.

4:00

I see their car is still here so that's a good sign. I knock on the door and see my brother open it "Were on god's beautiful green earth have you been" he said with a suit on "Sorry just thought about it when I was hanging out with Eric" I said walking in and looking around and seeing Val in a red dress "Ok I see y'all" I said laughing.

"Thank you again for watching Aaliyah " Val said getting up "No problem, you couldn't keep me far enough away for the girl" I said hugging her waiting for them to tell me what to do.

"Ok Aaliyah is asleep. When she wakes up change her and feed her, I have two bottles of milk on the counter and if you need anything just call us" Val said scared. This is the first time I will be watching Aaliyah and Val on a date since her pregnancy so she is freaking out but she has nothing to sweat. If I got a problem I will figure it out "Valarie you have nothing to worry" I said holding her hand "Now you two get out have fun for once" I said pushing them both out.

I was sitting on the couch and I heard crying from upstairs... Aaliyah. I walk upstairs and into her room and when she saw me she straight up smiled at me "Hey Aaliyah how are you doin" I said grabbing her out her crib and putting her on my hip then I felt something wet and smelled pee. Looks like she for real needs a change.

This is my first time changing a baby and I can't do it. It's fucking impossible, I just wasted a diaper by keeping it on wrong cause until Eric gets here this baby is not having a diaper on right.

"Hello" I hear him say into my house phone "Hey Eric, I need help with this baby. I can't put the diaper on right and it's fucking impossible" I said and she started laughing at what I said "Ok I'm on my way" he said hanging up.

Eric taught me how to do it and when I figured it out I actually noticed how easy it was but just didn't know. Aaliyah was playing with her toys in front of us while we were talking about stuff and you could hear her giggle when Eric said something slick witch means she knows what he is say but just do know the meaning of it.

6:00

"Yeah so I'm thinking at ruthless you goin have yo office and I'll have mine but you goin have to work Monday-Friday" he said taking a sip a Hennessy out his cup "Ok I mean I will have bad days so if I come in looking mad as hell just keep it pushing" I said looking out their back door. "Yeah ok" he said and outta no where Aaliyah started crying for some reason.

I picked her up to see what's wrong. She don't smell like pee so she is probably hungry so I grabbed the bottle out the fridge and started feeding her.

While I was feeding her the phone ranged "Aye can you get that" I asked Eric since this girl won't let go of me "Sure" he said walking over to the phone.

"Yeah"... "Why"... "We comin" he said hanging up the phone "Who was it"

——————

Imma end it there and I will be picking back up one the kileah and Ren story