Chapter 15

[A/N: Guys it CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!! I'm so excited to open gifts tomorrow ^_^
Anyways as a early gift to you all who's reading this, HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER]

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom?" The big one asks. "Spies? Thieves? Assassins?"

"Dwarves, your Malevolence." One of them says.

"Dwarves?" The huge creature, a king I guess, asks.

"We found them on the Front Porch." The small one says to him.

"Well don't just stand there. Search them!" The King tells the creatures. They all jump into action several of them per one of us. " Every crack. Every crevice." The King says.

One of them pulls of my cloak and lets out a squeal of excitement. "This one is female Sire!"

The King looks my body over and smiles a very disturbing smile. "Tie her to that post!" He says and gestures over to the side where a large wooden post is. "We will use her later!" They drag me over to the post and I feel cold fear run through me but I try to keep calm.

"LET HER GO!" Thorin yells as they tie me up. The company tries to fight their way over to me but cannot.

I shake my head at them telling them to stop fighting. Several of them continue to struggle to help me but soon they are forced to stop.

"What're you doing In these parts? Speak!" The king asks. No one answers him, which seems to please him. "Very well. If they will not talk, we'll make them squawk! Bring up the Mangler! Bring up the bone breaker!" The millions of little creature cheer. "Start with the youngest." The king says, pointing to Ori who looks just as terrified as I feel. "And the female!"

"No!" Bofur yells at the same time that Thorin yells "Wait!". He walks out of the middle of the company.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is." The king says gesturing to Thorin. "Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror.....king under the mountain." The king gives a mocking bow. "Oh! But I'm forgetting. You don't have a mountain. And you're not a king.... Which makes you nobody, really."

Thorin glares at the King who just smiles wickedly. "I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just a head. Nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak. An old enemy of yours." The king says tauntingly. "A pale Orc, astride a white Warg."

"Azog the Defiler was destroyed." Thorin says angrily. "He was slain in battle long ago!"

"So you think his defiling days are done, do you?" The king starts laughing and turns to a small creature. "Send word to the pale Orc. Tell him I have found his prize." The creature then takes off laughing.

The small creatures wheel out two nasty looking torture devices. "Bones will be shattered. Necks will be wrung. You'll be beaten and battered. From racks you'll be hung. You will die down here and never be found. Down in the deep of Goblin town." The King sings.

'Oh my god, they're goblins....' I feel a fresh wave of fear run through me. My breathin speeds up and I try not to panic.

One of the little goblins throws Thorin's sword to the ground, screaming. The king sees it and recoils with fear. "I know that sword! It is the Goblin-cleaver! The biter! The blade that slashed 1000 necks! Slash them! Beat them! Kill them! Kill them all. Cut off his head!" The king yells out.

The goblins jump at the company, having forgotten me. I slip a arrow out of the quiver which was at my side, Stupid goblins, and I cut my bindings. I leap into the fight as a bright light washes over the room knocking back the goblins. I slam against the floor to keep from flying away too. Then the room goes dark and I see a tall familiar shape walking towards us.

[A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU LOVLEY PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS!!!!! GOODNIGHT]