2

"Please submit your essays on the relationship and differences between Greek mythology and Roman mythology.", the teacher, Mr. Lee said

"Shit.", Jungkook cursed under his breath.

He had been so caught up playing overwatch the entire weekend that he totally forgot about the essay.

He turned his head to see his best friend, Taehyung with a cheeky grin. Even though they both had been playing overwatch the entire weekend, Taehyung still found a way of completing his assignment.

He was just good like that.

The students placed their essays on the teacher's desk as Mr. Lee wrote their newest topic on the board.

"Okay. Good work as usual Mr. Kim.", Mr. Lee said, glancing through the papers. Namjoon only smiled proudly.

"I'm hesitant on asking the need to draw a heart at the bottom of your paper Ms. Chou."

"I'm only spreading love Mr. Lee.", Tzuyu replied with her bright smile as usual.

"Spreading love indeed. Excellent copying and pasting Mr. Wang."

"Anything for you Mr. Lee.", Jackson boomed from behind.

"Hmm. I don't see how pouring glitter on your essay makes it more presentable Ms. Park."

"Just to showcase my personality, Pretty and Perfect.", Rosé replied.

There were 'oohs' resonating in the class from most boys and envious scoffs from some girls.

"Mmh .Excellent work Ms. Manoban. Keep it up and you could be an honour student."

"Nerd alert.", Rosé snickers.

There's a low rise of chuckles and snickers after Rose's comment.

"At least she's smart, unlike others.", Taehyung retorted.

The chuckles and snickers grew louder as Rosé's face flushed red and she scoffed, turning away from a smirking Taehyung.

"That's enough. Quiet down. Good work Mr. Jeon although next time try not to stain the sheets with banana milk."

"Uh, yes sir?"

Mr. Lee moved on to the next essay leaving a very confused Jungkook.

He knew he didn't do the work. So how come his 'work' had been submitted.

He turned to Taehyung but the latter just shrugged, knowing nothing about the mysterious appearance of the essay.

He looked behind and that's where everything clicked.

Of course, Lalisa would even write his exams for him and everyone would believe he wrote it if the need arose.