25

"Stay away from her."

"Excuse me?", Jimin was taken aback by the harsh tone of the boy.

"Stay. Away. From. Lalisa."

"Oh, you must be erh, Jungkook, right?", Jimin guessed.

"It doesn't matter to you."

"Oh, but you see it does. You're practically the amazing and perfect guy in the entire universe, well, according to Lalisa that is."

"What?"

"Sorry, were. Were the most amazing and perfect guy in the entire universe."

"What do you want with her?"

"What do you think I want with her?", Jimin smirked.

"Don't you dare touch her.", Jungkook growled, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"Geez dude. What are you so worked up about?", Jimin released himself from the younger's grip.

"It's not like you have any relationship with her. You're not even her friend to talk of being her boyfriend."

"It doesn't mean I'm just going to stand there and watch you try anything funny with her."

"Why would you? As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who pushed her away, quite harshly too if I might add."

Jungkook sighed, knowing what he was saying was right.

"I know. I made a mistake. And if I get the chance I want to make it right."

"Make it right as in, befriend her again, if only you both could be called friends or get her to like you again?"

"I just want her to stop ignoring me. I want everything to go back to how it was."

"That's unfortunate, because she likes me now."

"That's a lie.", Jungkook said, although he himself doubted it was a lie.

"Really? Do you think so?"

"What could she possibly like about you?", Jungkook snorted, trying to keep his cool composure.

"A girl in college once filled her diary with why I was so perfect and gave it to me so I could show you that to answer your question. And plus, I think she has a thing for guys from Busan."

"I'm also from Busan."

"I was born in Busan first."

"Clearly the height didn't get to you first.", Jungkook smirked.

"You're pretty bold saying that to the person who could help you win Lalisa."

"What?", Jungkook asked, genuinely confused.

"I don't like Lalisa like that. She's like my little sister."

"Then why did you say all that stuff before?"

"I needed to know if you were truly remorseful for your actions. And, I guess you are."

"I..."

"No need to say anything bro. I feel you. There are a lot of guys who want to get with her and I don't trust any of them. I told you, she's like my sister. Just, don't hurt my Lali again.", Jimin smiled at the younger before leaving that section of the store.

Jungkook processed everything that just happened in his mind and he didn't even realise he was grinning like an idiot.

He quickly paid for the bar of chocolate and left the store with lighter steps and hope in his heart.

_____

Meanwhile, back ta the grocery store...

"Babe, did you get the chocolate?", the brunette asked the guy when she got to where he was.

"I'm sorry babe. They're out of chocolate.", Jimin answered.

"Aw, that's too bad.", Seulgi pouted.

"But you know what's better than chocolate?"

"Ice cream?"

"I was gonna say 'me' but ice cream works too."