22

Lalisa entered the dance studio, hearing the familiar beat of Imagine Dragons' 'Believer'.

She greeted some of those present before her eyes landed on the person on the middle of the room.

The way his body flowed with the music, every precise turn, every smooth glide. He could truly capture anyone's attention with his moves.

He moved with agility, his steps light but his stance firm. His face adding to the combination of his moves was like an ice cream sundae with all the right flavours in all the right proportions.

Owing to this, he was surely a catch for the ladies.

"Lali! I feel like I haven't seen you in years.", Jimin approached her, sweat dripping with a white towel around his neck, painting a sexy image which contradicted withe the cute face he had on as he smiled at her, his eyes turning into crescents.

"Chim!", Lalisa smiled at him.

"I thought you forgot about me and the studio.", Jimin pouted.

"Ah, how can I forget about my mochi?", Lalisa cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"You make me look like a little kid. I'm in college you know. Second year."

"Ahh, but you are a little kid."

"Lali...", he whined.

"Chimchim...", she mimicked him.

"How about I treat you to dinner after this?", he asked.

"Free food? How can I say no?", Lalisa grinned.

"But, you do know you're paying, right?"

"How's that fair? You're supposed to be treating me?", Lalisa pouted, her voice going high.

"Ah, you're so cute.",

"Of course I'm cute."

"Not as cute as me though."

"Says who?"

"Uh, me?"

And that was how the battle for cuteness began.