17

"Jungkook, are you alright? You seem out of focus.", Coach Jung approached Jungkook, seeing as he had just missed 5 shots which was clearly not Jungkook.

"I'm fine Coach. Just a little stressed I guess.", Jungkook sighed.

"Well, maybe you should start working on it. You've been granted a great opportunity. Don't let it pass you by.", Coach Jung said, slapping his back a little.

"Yes coach.", Jungkook nodded.

"Alright boys, seven laps around the court!", Coach Jung blew his whistle.

The boys assembled at one corner of the court before they began jogging.

(A/n: Sorry, I don't know much about basketball.)

As Jungkook was on his 4th lap, the doors to the basketball court opened revealing his best friend and her.

Jungkook's feet seemed to have a mind of their own and just halted, his eyes never leaving their sight as they descended down the bleachers, laughing, as if they were in their own world.

Taehyung ruffled Lalisa's hair lightly and told her something which made her giggle. Jungkook couldn't help but scowl at the sight.

Lalisa turned around and left after greeting Coach Jung, not once turning back, not even sparing him a glance.

"Ten laps for you Taehyung!", Coach Jung yelled.

"Yes Coach.", Taehyung responded before beginning his laps.

"Sup bro.", Taehyung smiled at Jungkook when he got to where he was.

"Enough chit chat Taehyung. You're late as it is already!", Coach Jung yelled from the opposite side of the court.

"Yes Coach.", Taehyung responded once more, before continuing on with the exercise, leaving a surprisingly annoyed Jungkook.

I say 'surprisingly' because he himself didn't know why he was annoyed, but he knew it definitely had to do with the reason for why he was glaring at his best friend from afar.