35

Yoongi had gone back upstairs to his room because apparently he didn't want to 'babysit' anyone.

The group of high schoolers were debating on a highly important matter while enjoying pizza as sponsored by Bambam.

They needed to decide on what movie to watch.

"I say we watch It.", Jackson proposed.

"What? Do you expect to have nightmares for the rest of my life? Absolutely not! No way!", Chaeyoung rejected immediately.

"How about Titanic?", Joy suggested.

"Yes, because we want to watch a ship sink and at the end of the movie have a cry party over why the male lead died.", Mingyu sarcastically replied.

"Oh so you get it?"

Mingyu rolled his eyes at Joy who was giggling with Tzuyu.

"I've got it. Terminator!", Baekhyun proudly says like he had solved the puzzle to life.

"Who the hell makes a movie and titles it 'Terminator'?", Nayeon disagreed immediately.

"I know. Monster-In-Law.", Jihyo brought up.

"Monster? I like it.", Taehyung grinned.

"There isn't an actual monster in the movie.", Dahyun explained.

"No monster? Nope, I don't like it.", Taehyung shook his head.

"I agree with Jihyo. It's actually a good movie which I'm sure we'll all enjoy.", Namjoon spoke regretting almost instantly when he saw Jackson's teasing grin.

"But of course, our Namjoonie will always agree with Jihyo.", Jackson teased making Namjoon groan as he tried to hide his now pink cheeks.

"Shut up Jackson.", Jihyo rolled her eyes, smiling internally at Namjoon's flushed face.

'Cute...'

"Okay. Monster-In-Law it is.", Jennie rose, getting the movie ready.

Suddenly, the front door opened as someone yelled.

"YOONGI!"

"Jimin?", Lalisa muttered

Almost as if on instinct, the blonde haired boy turned to his right wher he saw a group of teenagers lounging around in the living room.

"Woah, lots of teenagers.", Jimin scanned the room.

"What are you doing here?", Jennie asked him as he took of his sunglasses and kept them on the table.

"I'm here for your brother.", he smiled to the students as a form of greeting.

"He's in his room.", Jennie said.

"Thanks.", he ruffled Lalisa's hair earning him a giggle.

He felt someone shoot daggers at his back with their eyes and almost laughed at loud at his Busan junior, as he referred to him.

He made his way upstairs, leaving the high schoolers once again to themselves.

"I think I've seen him somewhere before.", Yugyeom said.

"He's the one who came to pick Lisa up from school the last time.", Jisoo answered.

"How often does he come here?", Dahyun asked.

"An okay amount of times...who am I kidding? The guy practically lives here, he even has a spare key.", Jennie then realized how often the blonde actually came by their house.

"Oh, so Jennie, how would you feel about having me as a roommate?", Joy suddenly asked.

"I-"

"Boring~", Taehyung sang.

Their focus then went back to the movie that was playing.

Meanwhile, a certain brunette was sulking to herself as she was not paid any attention to by the blonde college student.

Half an hour later...

Jimin and Yoongi came downstairs.

"I'm heading out. I'll be back later.", Yoongi announced.

"Sure.", was Jennie's short response before both guys proceeded to leave.

"Jimin!", Lalisa called him back.

"You left your sunglasses.", she pointed to the table.

"Don't worry, Chae will bring them.", he winked at the said girl before leaving, leaving the once sulking girl in a giddy and flustered state.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do."

_____

Finally, the students of the A2 class finally left to return to their respective homes.

A boy looked ahead of him as he saw his target walking away.

He ran ahead to catch up with him before patting his shoulder.

"Bambam!"

The said boy forced a smile at the owner of the voice.

He had promised to stay out of the matter but it didn't mean he wasn't still angry.

"Jungkook. What's up?", he smiled.

"Nothing much, just wanted to talk to you about something.", Jungkook was relieved that at least he wasn't being pushed away and that he even smiled at him. It was a good sign.

"Really? What about?", he stopped walking, turning to face him.

"It's about Lisa.", the smile on Bambam's face immediately disappeared and was replaced with a cold glare.

"Don't ever come to me to talk about her."

"But listen-"

"But nothing. I'm warning you Jeon.", and with that he stormed off.

Jungkook sighed, raking his fingers through his brown locks.

He'd have to find a way to talk to him about Lalisa.