26

Lalisa walked into class, a bright smile plastered on her face.

A smile immediately made it's way to Jungkook's face when he saw her at the door. He composed himself, trying not to attract attention.

Lalisa moved along to her seat and upon arriving, found a bar of chocolate on her table.

Dark chocolate to be specific.

Lalisa's smile widened, picking it up. She noticed a folded white piece of paper underneath it.

After opening it to read what it said, her smile still remained unchanged.

Jungkook smiled to himself when he noticed her reaction. He expected her to come talk to him when he saw her leave her seat but unfortunately  that was not so.

Lalisa moved right past his seat to another seat he knew all too well and dropped both the chocolate and note on the table.

She returned back to her seat, pulling out her earphones to listen to music, her smile unfazed.

What was Jungkook feeling?

Hurt. And a tad bit disappointed. But he shouldn't have really expected much.

_____

Rosé entered the class a few minutes to time. She stopped at her seat and furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a bar of chocolate on her table. Dark chocolate to be specific, along with a note.

She opened the note to read its content, which wasn't much.

~JK

"Kookie!", Rosé squealed.

She moved from her seat to his seat and sat on his lap, hugging him tightly.

"Ro-Rosè, Rosé I-"

"Aw Jungkook, you're so sweet.", Rosé pulled him in again, even tighter.

How was Jungkook feeling?

Uncomfortable. Extremely uncomfortable.

He managed to turn his head to look back at Lalisa, who was chatting away happily with Jackson.

Jungkook sighed.

This might be harder than he thought.