8

Lalisa was moving from store to store, wiping them clean. She was very upset and it was causing her a lot of stress. Note, Lalisa was a stress shopper.

Why was she stressed?

She received a call from the person she least expected.

Who called?

Her mother.

Lalisa and her parents didn't exactly have the warmest relationship, especially with her mom.

She entered a Gucci store (after visiting 7 other stores) and started picking out everything that she found attractive which was almost everything and some people even began to stare at how she was just picking out clothes.

Lalisa grabbed a jacket at the same time another hand grabbed the same jacket.

Lalisa turned to look at the all too familiar cat eyed girl.

"Lisa!"

"Jennie!"

The two girls embraced themselves in a warm hug.

"I missed you so much. What are you doing here in Seoul?"

"Oh you know, kinda got bored about New Zealand. I needed more drama.", as expected from Jennie Kim.

Jennie Kim was a total daddy's girl. Basically, whatever she says goes. As the youngest and only daughter of her parents, she was spoilt to the core.

But, she was not a total bitch, at least not to everyone. Just make sure to not step on her toes, or her Gucci and Chanel.

"Where's your brother?", Lalisa asked, totally forgetting about the jacket.

"At home, asleep as usual. We arrived three days ago."

"And you didn't even bother calling me.", Lalisa pouted.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you at school."

"Okay-wait, what?!"

"Oh, did I forget to mention that I'll be enrolling in Golden Star Academy. Tomorrow's my first day."

"Jennie!", Lalisa whined while the other girl just smiled cheekily.

"Don't worry. Let's go get some ice cream.", Jennie suggested, linking arms with Lalisa, totally forgetting about the jacket.

They both pay for their articles and leave the shop.

Lalisa had completely forgotten about her mother's call.