Park JiMin

Park Jimin
A 27 year old man searching for something... Well he is still trying to figure that out.
He was born in an average but loving family. They lived in the heart of the Busan, in a single bedroom rented apartment but attended the best school in the city. His parents made sure their kids had the best childhood, even if they slept on cold floor they made sure their kids slept in only bed the family had. Jimin and his little brother Jaemin were the ideal kids, good in studies, kind and most importantly did everything their father wished for.
When he finished his school Jimin wanted to go to Seoul to persue a career in dance but his father was not amused by the idea.

Now years later Jimin has a master's in accounting and... that's it. So the brightest student in his class sits here in Busan's country side and grows vegetables... and nothing else... no formal job, no friends, and no meaning in life.

Things changed... Now the family do own a house and everybody have there own rooms and beds and that's pretty much it. His father quit his job wanting to do some business in countryside with their relatives but nothing worked out and their already strained savings was reduced to nothing. The once loving family now put on fake smiles for neighbours but fought daily behind the closed doors. His parents now hated eachother yet put up a show to satisfy the society. Jaemin, who is still in college ignores him completely and blames Jimin for the mess his family is in now.

Even after this much misery and poverty his father didn't allow him to move out to city as he wants his kids to be near him till death and a degree in accounting is of no use in this village.

Life is monotone ... he wakes up, visits his small farm, comes back home trying to stop his parents from killing eachother, gets ignored by his little brother and goes back to bed crying. All his friends are in good positions now, he is ashamed to contact them, even the worst perfoming classmate's life is better than his. On top of all this, he was being pressured to settle down, everyday some relative ( he is not sure how they are related) would call his parents telling them about proposals and he dreaded those calls. Sometimes he even wished phones to disappear from this universe and the neighbours... oh they were the worst. The only relationship he ever had was in college.. well she turned out to be player cheated on him with 4 different boys but he didn't feel bad rather was relieved. ( ahmm he still has lot of things to figure out)
Life is depressing but Jimin is numb, lost and weak to fight back but he wants it, he dreams about it, he yearns for it.... but still don't know what it is.