Why?

Jimin woke up feeling sore and tired.
"Ahh Taetae my ass hurts, it's because of you." He said rolling on the bed trying to climb on top of Taehyung. To his surprise it was empty and cold. He looked around, the curtains were drawn in and it was around 11 in the morning.
"Taehyungie carry me, my back hurts." He whined loudly. He pouted when he didn't get any reply. He stomped his feet and got off the bed, he was still wearing Tae's hoodie. He smiled shyly at his reflection on the mirror. His fingers traced the hickies spread over his collarbones, he unzipped his hoodie to see Tae's love bites trailing down to his abdomen. He wants to feel Tae's touch again. He removes his pants smiling mischievously.
"Perfect now Taetae can't resist me." He said tapping his butt.
"Taetae." He called out loudly, his smile faltered when Tae didn't reply him back. Except for the outside noises the home was completely silent.
"Tae?"
"Taehyungie??"
"If this is a prank stop it, Taetae you are scaring me." Tears pooled in his eyelashes, Jimin rushed to check the balcony. Taehyung was no where, he bit his lips and checked his phone. There was no messages or calls from Tae. His heartbeat became faster and hands were trembling as he dialed Tae. It went on voicemail.
"Taetae." He whispered sitting on the floor clutching his shirt trying to calm his nerves. He was sweating profusely, he reached over the dinning table to drink some water, he felt folded paper on top of it. It's a note from Tae.

Minnie baby, sorry I didn't wake you up, you were sleeping so peacefully my heart didn't allow me to disturb you. But that didn't stop me from kissing your cute pouting lips hundred times.... Hey don't pout baby moon. I got a call from one of my clients, they wanted to meet me urgently. It's on the outskirts of Seoul, near the woods mobile signals are very weak there. So don't worry if you couldn't talk to me. Oppa prepared breakfast for you now be a good baby and eat it. If you are bored call Taemin.

Bye bye my baby, take care. I love you and only you my Moon.

Jimin layed down on the floor and exhaled loudly, waking up without seeing Taehyung's face itself made him sad and now he has to spend hours alone. He kicked the air and pouted. At the backside of the note something else was scribbled.
"Don't pout or I will bite your lips." Jimin read loudly.
"Then bite na." He whined loudly pouting more.
"Taetae..... You should have woken me, I would have come with you." He whined staring the ceiling. His eyes fell on the photos framed on the wall. His lips curled upward reliving each memories.
"Taehyungie my angel I love you so much."  
He stood up and smiled at the breakfast. Taehyung has prepared him sandwiches with eggs he had decorated it with little flowers from their garden.
"Wah so tasty.... I should let him cook more often. Seriously we should open a restaurant when we retire." Jimin happily munched on his breakfast, he groaned happily at each bite.

After doing the dishes he decided to call Taehyung but his call still went to voicemail.
"Seriously now a days we get connectivity in forests too... Where are you Taetae, just come back soon." He texted Taehyung to call him whenever he sees the message.
He thinks of hanging out with Taemin and may be go visit the farm to buy some seeds. To Jimin's surprise Taemin's phone was switched off.
"What the hell." He pouted. He can't call Jin or Namjoon both of them must be busy with rehearsals for the concert.
"Enough pouting Jiminshi, let's do something productive.... Let's have a 'Me' day." He said to himself before deciding to clean their apartment. He put on the his favourite song on the speaker and swayed happily matching the beat of the song.
"Shinning through the city with a little funk and soul." He jumped into the couch and danced.
"So I'ma light it up like dynamite."

He decided to start with the laundry.
"Oh where is my favourite green shirt, did Taetae wear it to work."
"He would look so good in green. My handsome Taetae." He thought as he put the dirty clothes into the machine. His nose scrunched at the dirty bed spread, reminding him of the way Tae took care of him last night. He vacuumed the home vibing to the music.
'Dyn-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite
Dyn-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite.'