Will you stay?

Taehyung and Jimin were really busy throughout the week. The bookstore is organising a meet and greet book signing event with an upcoming comic illustrator. A small book fare is also being organised. Jimin and Jackson were entrusted with the duty of publicity, both of them distributed pamphlet in nearby shops and homes. They even visited schools and daycare centres. Even though Jackson is new to this place, he is really confident while dealing people.

Taehyung on the other hand was really tensed about the exhibition, he decided to add one more painting to his collection, the organisers also arranged some commission work for him. He was greatful for the help, even though people had weird desires, for instance a lady wanted her whole family to be portrayed as dogs, in the memory of their dead pet. Another man wanted a realistic naked portrait of himself. He is not complaining though because the commission is really good plus, these people will help in promoting his art. His parents have not contacted him in weeks now, maybe they finally released he is not a profitable investment. He is happy, he wants to start life from a fresh beginning with Jimin. Jimin makes him want different thinks that past him could have never imagined. He wants to marry Jimin. He wants to start a family with him. He wants grow old with him. He wants to die with him. He wants it all.
He is even thinking of selling his flat in Daegu and fully settling down in Seoul with Jimin. Maybe buy a small farm for him. They haven't talked much this week both of them are busy with their work. They would wake up in eachother's arms and make out for few minutes before going different ways for work, comeback home together eat dinner and then cuddle together talking about their days and plans before falling asleep in eachother's arms.

They are driving to Jimin's dance studio.
"Taetae we have been so busy lately, I miss you even though I live with you. Is this how life is, in the city.?" Jimin pouted.
"Kind of maybe, but they are not lucky like me to live with the most beautiful man in the universe." Tae replied winking.
"Oh taetae, why do you always do that." Jimin covered his face.
"Look your face is red.... Like strawberry." Tae teased.
"You like strawberry." Jimin teased back.
"I love strawberry, want me to park somewhere and taste those strawberries Minnie?" Tae's eyes were dark and his tongue darted to wet his lips, while his hand roamed towards Jimin's crotch. Thankfully they were parked in traffic signal.
"Tell me Minnie." He slowly palmed Jimin's dick, thumb circling around its tip.
"Taeahh" Jimin moaned.
"You like that don't you" Tae said slowly massing his dick.
"Taetae stop please" he is already half hard.
"Ok" Tae said before driving.
"I don't want our first time in a parking lot Tae, that's why I .... Sorry please don't be mad." Jimin whispered.
Tae sighed and drove silently holding Jimin's hands. He parked in a nearby parking lot.
"Tae ..?" Tae took his hands and opened the backseat door motioning for Jimin to sit down. Once he sat down beside Jimin, he turned on music and pulled Jimin to his laps.
"Tae."
"Calm down baby moon." Tae hugged him tightly.
"Sorry."
"My baby.... do you trust me?"
"Of course Taetae."
"Then why do think... I will leave you?"
"I didn't say that?"
"Baby tell me what's bothering you?"
"Nothing Tae"
"Moon... tell me please ....do you think I only want a physical relationship with you?"
"Taetae please don't say that .. you care for me the most in the world, you make my feel so special... like I am precious."
"You are precious my baby moon."
"I know Tae... It's just I fear that I am not enough."
"Why my baby."
"Tae look at me, have you ever met 27 years old human who has accomplished nothing in his life, I don't own anything, I didn't even have a job 1 month ago. I feel like I am still there, at the exact same point I was 6 years ago. I wanted to do a lot of things in my life... but " Jimin sobbed loudly. Tae's heart broke at that, he himself was crying silently.
"Taetae.... they said I am weird.... Why can't I be like a normal person.... Is wanting a better life a crime? All my friends left me, i had nobody to share my problems. When ever I tried to open up they would blame me. They would tell me to change. The last time I smiled happily was over a decade ago. Now whenever I smile..... Whenever I am happy, I feel like it's just a beautiful cruel dream.... I can wake up any moment." His body was shaking, he held Taehyung's hand tightly.
"Why god... why him?Minnie.... I am so sorry baby you had to suffer this much. You don't deserve that my baby, you deserve all the happiness in the world." Tae cried.