Broken Doll (M)

Warning : sexual assault. Don't read if it triggers you.

It's Taehyung's birthday and Jimin is sitting on the bed pouting.
"Why today Taetae?"
"Sorry Minnie, the client was interested in my paintings so she wanted to meet me in person to explain her ideas before she leaves for US."
"It's your birthday Tae." Jimin whined throwing himself on bed. Tae came and sat beside him and caressed his cheeks.
"I know, my baby planned so much for today but sorry Minnie it's important baby."
"I know, but what I can't understand is, why do you have to go there in person why not video call or something." He placed himself on Tae's lap and hugged him tightly, hiding his face on Tae's neck.
"The painting, it's a gift Minnie for her husband. She is a cancer patient Minnie and doesn't have much time left. It's their 30th marriage anniversary next month and she wants to gift a special painting to remind him of their neverending love story and also she is offering 4000 dollars."
"Oh really? 4000 dollars? No offense Tae, but isn't that too much to spend on paintings.?
"Rich people Minnie." He said sarcastically.
"I'm sorry for acting like a child." Jimin wiped his tears.
"Don't say that, I know you planned so much for me, I promise you we will celebrate my birthday and new year together tomorrow." Tae pecked his forehead.
"Are you going alone?." Jimin leaned his forehead against Tae's.
"One of the managers from the museum will accompany me."
"Ok"
"You are still pouting Minnie."
"EEEeeeee" he showed his teeth.
Tae shook his head pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"Are you driving?" Jimin asked while Tae was putting his shoes.
"Nope, train. I will be back by early morning tomorrow."
"Ok take care Taetae and do call me whenever possible."
"Sorry Minnie."
"It's ok Tae, just come back soon."
"Minnie even hyungs are not here, if you need anything just call Taemin ok?"
"Ok Taetae."
"Lock the door as soon as I am gone. And check security camera before opening it. If there is some stranger don't open it ok?"
"Okay" Jimin giggled.
Tae embraced him tightly.
"I love you." He pecked Jimin's lips.
"Love you more Taetae." He captured Tae's lips in a slow kiss.
"Take care baby moon, see you soon." Tae opened the door and stepped outside.
"I will Tae and all the best."
"Bye Minnie" he pecked him again before leaving.
"Bye" Jimin waved him.
Tae mouthed to lock the door as the lift's door closed.

Jimin was sad once Tae left. He sat on the couch and pouted. He stomped his feet and pouted more. His phone dinged it's a text from Tae 'stop pouting love' Jimin smiled before replying 'i am not and take care'. He decided he cannot spend all day whining, all his friends are out of station enjoying holidays he can't disturb them and he doesn't want to call his parents and ruin his mood. He looks around the house for something to do, it's still decorated, he will have to tie some balloons later . The house is clean, he walks over the balcony to enjoy the view, it's still early morning, sky looks beautiful, reminds him of working early morning in his farm. He thinks about starting his balcony garden.
"Yes, Tae would be surprised and maybe he will pout saying 'oh no more vegetables'." He giggled to himself before changing into street clothes. Since the shop is nearby he decided to walk. He is still not confident about driving in the city.

He arrived at the local nursery and explored it. It crowded seems that everyone in the city decided to start gardening today.
"Good morning, How can I help you sir?" A teenage girl approached him.
"Morning, I am planning to start a balcony garden." He smiled at her.
"Best way to start a new year sir" she smiled.
"I know"
"Hydroponic or soil, sir?"
"Soil please." The girl giggled at his voice.
"We have a wide range of organic seeds you can choose any as per the size of your balcony."
"Carrots, cabbage, peas and Brussel sprouts." Jimin answered.
"Perfect for the season." The girl answered before leading him to seeds section.
He bought seed starting planters big pots, soil and some organic fertilizer along with the seeds. He  took taxi back home. The middle aged driver kept him entertained by telling him various stories of the city. The man said that his wife is also an organic farming enthusiast and he is glad young people are starting to take interest in gardening.