So far away

Warning: Homophobic and Derogatory Language

His head is throbbing from all the crying and shouting. Tears still flowing and the cuts in his arms hurts. Last night was terrible.

Flashback

Jimin has not even reached his gates, he could already hear the loud noises of his parents fighting and falling utensils. He is just fed up, this has become a daily routine. 'Is this common? Does every families fight this much???' He sighed as he entered the house and the scene was heartbreaking ... all the food was on the floor, his mom sat on floor curled to herself and sobbing. His father stood by dinning table and shouting.
"You are my wife, you are supposed to take care of all my wishes. You disrespectful woman"
"Dad." Jimin interrupted
"WHAT."
"why are you doing this? Don't you care about us anymore?"
"Care??? This b@#&h could not even cook proper food for me. Who is being selfish now???"
"Dad don't talk about my mother like this."
"My mother?? Am I not your father. Or now that I don't make money you don't care."
"Dad you don't treat us properly. You don't respect others."
"Respect... What have you ever done to be respected?? Live on my money? You live in my house don't forget that."
"I haven't done anything because you never allowed me to" his eyes pooled and voice cracked.
"Oh please don't blame me for your failure." This angered Jimin.
"I wanted to dance you didn't allow me and I listened to you and got a degree that I never wanted. I wanted to move out of this place you never allowed. And you call me a failure. You ruined my life." Jimin broke into sobs
"Dance? What are you a woman??? Oh wait that explains why you always dresses up or may be you are gay."
"Dad shut up."
"How dare you talk to me like that. Is this how I brought you up??" He looks at his wife and says "This culuture less thing can never be my blood. Whose son is this? Did you sleep with someone else?" Jimin mother just stared at her husband and cried.
"What did you say. How dare you talk about my mother like that. Apologize now." Jimin shouted. He was shaking.
"Or what?" He father challenged
"Look at what you have become. look what your ego did to you. You are the worst."He shouted with a clenched fist.
"You say that because I don't have money, the day I stopped earning I became the worst isn't it ?"
"You are selfish."
"Selfish.... I am now hundred percent sure this is not my son. Tell me woman how many men did you sleep with.." before he could finish Jimin slapped him and ran to his room.
He didn't know why he did that. It was like a reflex action. He locked his door and sat down. Was he a bad son ... Really a failure. He took out the blade from his bedside table started cutting his arms just to numb his mental agony. He hasn't done this in two years. He can't take this anymore.. he picks up his phone and calls Leah.

Flashback ends

Leah sneaked him into her room (or grandma wouldn't be happy) she hugged him as he sobbed and told her about the fight. And somewhere between tears and fears he dozzed off.

Suddenly doors opened he tensed a bit but relaxed seeing Leah.
"Congratulations. You are lucky because you get to eat my HEAVENLY food."
Jimin smiled at her ate the toast. "It's edible." he replied
Leah fake gasped " be grateful you brat."
After breakfast they both sat down.
"Now what Jiminah?"
"I don't know. I am just frustrated."
"Jiminah I can help you. Come with me to Seoul. You deserve better."
"How.."
"My friend owns a bookshop in Seoul and needs someone to look after their bookstore, you can work there."
"Me... Seoul.. i... Dad won't allow me"
"Jiminah I don't understand your father but you really need this or you won't survive buddy"
"But I have never worked"
"Don't worry they will help you out and I am there too. We will make it buddy." She booped his nose "oh and it's the same friend I was talking about the other day .. the one who got engaged recently"
"You mean the gay couple?"
"Yes. Any problem?" She asked eyebrows furrowed
"NOOOOO......I respect all forms of love but wait where will I live?"
"Oh I live in a women only apartment you can crash with my friend for few days and then will find you a place to live. They are really kind Jimin. Trust me."
"Okay"
After lunch Jimin left Leah, he had to talk to his parents. As he reached home everything was cleaned up and it's completely silent. His mother was preparing food, his father sat by window staring at nothing.
"Dad."
"Hello son."
"I am going to Seoul." His mother also joined them.
"Seoul?"
"Yeah I got a job and I will be leaving next week."
"Next week." His mother asked in excitement.
"Yeah mom....  Next week." His father remained silent
"Good for you son." His mother said happily.
"Thank you mom."

A week later
Jimin is all packed up and super excited. He is in railway station with Leah. His mom excitedly send him off at the bus bay, his brother never replied his texts and father still did not talk to him but he was excited. For the first he was trying to open his wings.

Another update.
Also guys what do you think about Jimin's parents.

I 💜💜💜 you, BTS
I 💜 💜💜 you, Army.