Two hearts in one home.

"Please leave lady." Taemin was the first one to break silence. The woman stared at them for a moment and smirked.
"I don't mind you guys joining us." She winked.
"I won't mind kicking you out." Taemin replied glaring. The woman didn't seem affected, she went back to kissing Taehyung, her eyes never leaving Jimin's, who was staring Taehyung.
"Okay then I will have to call the cops." Taemin took his phone out and dialed.
"Wait, I am leaving." The woman stood up and dressed up as quickly as possible. She glared at Taemin before stomping off.

Taemin walked towards the couch, Taehyung laid there inebriated and befuddled.
"Jiminah, you can stay with me if you want." Taemin sighed.
"I can't leave him alone in this condition Taemin." Jimin whispered wiping his tears.
"Okay" Taemin sighed placing the cake and soju bottles on the table. He rubbed his forehead. 'This is so messed up. Why did you do that Taehyung.' He thought.
"Can you pick me up in the morning." Jimin asked him rubbing his sweaterpaws together.
"Of course Jiminah." He walked towards the door.
"Don't tell hyungs please." He murmured.
"I won't Jimin." Taemin hugged him
"Thanks Taemin."
"Both of you need to talk, don't bottle up your emotions." Taemin said before leaving. Jimin locked the door and slid down the floor, shedding silent tears. It feels like his whole world crashed on him. Taehyung was moaning incoherent words. Jimin wants to know the truth. The truth from sober Taehyung. He won't conclude anything without Tae's explanation. He is not giving up on his love. Taehyung is his soulmate and he trusts him with everything. He stood up and walked towards the couch.

"Taetae drink this " he tried to feed him some water.
"Minnieeeeee." Tae tried sitting up.
"Drink Taetae."
"I love my Minnie." Taehyung buried his face on Jimin's stomach. Jimin sighed massaging Tae's scalp. After making sure he drank enough water Jimin carried him towards their bedroom.
"'m not slave." Tae slurred. Jimin removed his clothes and put on his pajama.
"I will marry my Minnie, only him." Taehyung started crying loudly.
"Taetae, calm down its ok." He assured Tae.
"Minnie where are you?" Taehyung tried to walk, his legs were woobly, he walked into the wall and fell down. Jimin ran and helped him stand up
"Plea... please I want to go home.... Find Minnie." He wailled.
"I am here Taetae, now sleep." He gently laid him and covered him with blanket.
"I want to be free, I want to be happy, please." Tears rolled down Tae's cheeks. His body was shaking. Jimin carded his hands through Tae's hair and massaged his scalp gently.
"I am here Tae, now go to sleep." He massaged him, till Tae felt asleep. He pecked Tae's forehead.
"Love you more Taetae." He put a pillow besides Tae and walked to his room. The bed felt cold and empty without Tae. He stared at the ceiling. 'What is happening god? Taetae I know you are hurt, I know you are worried. Why don't you talk to me. Don't you trust me.... Don't you love me?.' He cried untill sleep overtook him.

Taehyung woke up really late, it was almost noon. The bed was empty, he is holding a pillow. His head is splitting due to pain.
"Minnie baby?" He called, trying to stand up, his whole body felt like being stomped over by a herd of elephants. There is water and pain killers in the nightstand. He quickly gulped it down, while checking his phone. The last text he received is from Jimin, telling him that he is coming back home. Taehyung has no idea how he reached home or who put him in bed. He remembers wasting himself on the bar yesterday.
"Minnie, where are you baby?" He dragged himself towards kitchen. The bright is hurting his eyes. "Yah" he groaned in pain.
"Minnie?" No one replied, his breakfast is placed on the dinning table.
"Moon?" He searched Jimin's room, it's empty too. He dialed Jimin and the boy didn't answer him.
"Did he go all by himself?" He asked himself before walking to bathroom and freshening up.

He drove to bookstore as soon as possible. He entered bookstore anxiously, Jin was standing behind the counter billing orders, few customers were stood in line waiting for their turn. Jin looked at him before going back to work. Tae walked around looking for Jimin, he wasn't there. He bit his lips and furrowed his brows.
"What are you searching for Taehyung?" Jin asked.
"Hyung, where is Jimin?"
"Why are you asking me? Don't you both live together?" Jin asked sarcastically.
"Please hyung, what happened? I don't remember anything." He pleaded.
"How would you remember, I am surprised that are you even standing up."
"Hyung where is Jimin?? Please tell me."
"My Joonie would never do this but if he ever did something like this I would make sure he never repeats." Jin glared him.
"I don't know hyung, what are you saying." Tae begged.
"Where were you yesterday Taehyung? Whole day that poor boy was trying to call you, you didn't answer him, you didn't call him back. And then he comes home to find you drunk and wasted." Jin was annoyed that Taehyung doesn't remember anything.
"Hyung....I"
"Taehyung listen, you are not single anymore. You both have responsibilities towards each other. You can't just come back home drunk and sleep, you have a partner who cares for you and your well being. At least you could have told him."
"Hyung..... I know I f#£ked up." He sighed.
"Yesterday Jimin was excited to share something with you, but you kept on avoiding him, we thought you were busy with work. But apparently you were busy filling yourself with alcohol."
"I was not feeling good hyung, I just wanted to escape reality, I lost count of time and drinks... I am sorry hyung." Jin sighed and side hugged him.
"Talk to Jimin, Tae. You both have something beautiful happening in your life don't let anything ruin it."
"Do you know what he was going to say hyung?"
"It was supposed to be a surprise but it doesn't matter now.... Jimin got a selected for the audition round." Tae stood there with wide eyes and open mouth, he wants to say something but the overwhelming emotions is making it difficult for him to talk.
"Yah close your mouth or a fly will get in."
"Hyung .... My Minnie..... He is selected..... oh my god." Tae crouched down the floor trying to contain his happiness.
"Oh hyung.... He would be so happy." He said with teary eyes.
"That's what the party was for and.... ." Jin trailed
"And I ruined it." Tae exhaled.
"Kind of."
"Hyung where is he? I want to apologize please."
"With Taemin...."
"Bye hyung." Tae rushed towards the door without letting Jin to complete his sentence, he almost collided with a customer.