Tattoos together

"What do you think happened Taetae?"
"I don't know baby."
"I just hope they didn't fight."
"Never Minnie, Joonie hyung can never say no to Jin hyung for anything."
"He sounded really off." Jimin pouted at the busy traffic.

They were driving towards their hyungs' apartment. Jin called them in the morning telling them to come home soon, he wanted to discuss something important. He was sniffling while as he talked.
"Ahh why is this thing not moving." Jimin huffed pouting.
"Calm down baby, everything will be fine." Taehyung pinched his pout lightly. Somehow after being struck in the traffic for 20 minutes, they were able to reach.
Jimin rushed Tae to elevator.
"What if they are breaking up Taetae?" He asked with teary eyes.
"No baby, we will not let that happen."

Jimin rang the bell anxiously, Jin opened the door with small smile.
"Come inside guys. Did you guys eat breakfast."
"No hyung." Jimin replied.
"Good, I made pancakes."
"Where is Joonie hyung?" Tae asked.
"In the toilet, he ate strawberries and pickles together last night. Now his stomach is upset. Poor Namu hasn't been able to leave toilet since morning."
"Is that all?" Tae asked Jimin tugged his fingers.
"What do yo mean?" Jin asked sternly.
"I mean you.."
"We were worried something worst must have happened to hyung." Jimin completed Tae's sentence.
"Ok guys sit down, I will bring the food."
"Seriously?" Tae asked rolling his eyes. Jimin sat on his laps and pecked both his cheeks, "what if it happened to me?" He asked smiling.
"Baby, don't say such things." Tae pulled Jimin closer to him and kissed his hair.
"You know we have enough chairs for both of you to sit comfortably." Jin scoffed as he placed the food.
"But nothing is as comfortable as Taetae's laps."
"Wow Jiminah, can't believe you were a shy little boy refusing to even make eye contact."
"Hyungie don't tease my baby." Tae fed Jimin pancakes.
"Your baby is older than you." Jin snickered.
"By just two months, can you imagine I had to wait for two months for my soulmate. Two months of loneliness and solitude." Jimin stuffed Tae's mouth with pancakes.
"I feel attacked right now..... You know I had to wait for two years for my soulmate. TWO YEARS"
"What about two years Jinnie." Namjoon entered still clutching his stomach.
"Oh Joonie, it's nothing was just messing with these kids. Come sit." Jin helped in sit down.
"Hyung how are you?" Tae asked.
"Tired Taehyungah, my stomach aches." Namjoon replied putting his head down on the table.
"Just eat something baby." Jin massaged his back. Namjoon took a bite of pancakes.
"Ahh my stomach." He rushed towards bathroom wailing.
"Even the pill is not working I guess. Poor Joonie." Jin sighed dejected.
"Jin hyung, my grandma used to prepare this special herbal tea for my brother, he is really sensitive to certain food. I will prepare it for hyung." Jimin hooped off Tae's laps and walked towards the kitchen. Jin and Tae followed him closely.
"Do you think it will work." Jin doubted biting his lips.
"Don't worry, Minnie knows everything." Tae assured him leaning over Jimin's neck to watch him closely.
"Hyung, please bring honey, ginger and lemon." Jimin said as he crushed the spices.
"Ok be right back."
"Do you need help baby?" Tae asked kissing his cheeks.
"No, I am fine Taetae."

Jimin silently prepared herbal tea.
"Poor Joonie hyung, he has to drink that concoction." Taehyung whispered to Jin.
"I heard that Taetae." Tae smiled sheepishly.

They waited for tea to cool down a bit and handed it to Namjoon who is collapsed on the couch, still clutching his stomach.
"I know hyung this is going to taste bitter but you will feel much better." Jimin handed Namjoon tea, who gratefully accepted it. He made a face after the first gulp.
"Oh it's spicy."
"Just gulp it down Joonie." Jin carassed his face.
"It feels warm inside." Namjoon tiredly yawned.
"Just lay down for sometime Joonie, you must be exhausted."
"Sorry boys, I think I will sleep."
"It's ok hyung, take rest and get well soon." Tae assured him.

"I think, he is better than before. Thanks Jiminah."
"No need hyung."
"Ok what I don't understand is why did he eat strawberries and pickles together, that too late at night." Tae asked.
"Umm we were celebrating, Namjoon got carried away I guess."
"That's dumb. Why would someone do that?" Tae made disgusted face.
"Yah your hyung may have the highest IQ, but sometimes he does questionable things." Jin shook his head staring at Namjoon, who was snoring lightly.
"What were you guys celebrating hyung." Jimin whispered.
"Oh Namu was supposed to reveal it, you know the music producer he is working with, they will be touring Japan next month for some show. Namjoon and I will join them too."
"You too hyung?"
"Actually Namjoon will be performing at two events, so I will there to cheer him. It's his first time rapping in front of big crowd and that too in a foreign country. He still couldn't believe it. This all happened so quickly and unexpectedly. We really wanted you guys to join us, but the dates clashes with Jimin's audition."
"It's ok hyung.... I believe this will be lucky year for all of us." Jimin leaned onto Tae's chest who hummed contently and played with Jimin's tiny fingers.
"I hope so Jiminah, we deserve it." Jin wiped his tears away.
"Hyung?"
"What Taehyungah?"
"When is the party?" Tae asked seriously.
"Yah, my Joonie is sick and all you care about is party."
"We need to celebrate.... It's a milestone. Who knows maybe hyung will become one of the biggest rapper of the century. You will become the IT couple of the century. We need to celebrate it now." Tae said clutching his chest.
"Kim Taehyung, I know you better than you think I know you."
"That didn't make any sense."
"Shut up, if Joonie recovers we will go out and drink tonight."
"Now we are talking." Tae winked.
"Ok kids, you guys go rest. I will prepare the lunch."
"Yay" Tae skipped enthusiastically and walked towards their old room.
"Hyung, I will help you." Jimin offered.
"No need Jiminah, I can already feel your lover boy's glare." Jin shrugged.
"I was not glaring hyung." Tae protested.
"Whatever boys. I am fine and there's not much to do. Go rest, your room is exactly how you left it."
Tae dragged Jimin into their old room, both of them smiled as the old memories flashed in front of their eyes.
Tae sat on the bed and motioned Jimin to sit on his laps.
"Taetae, I feel like crying."
"I know baby."
"Remember the first you asked me to cuddle."
"Oh yeah, you were so shy baby."
"We were stranger's then and now we are engaged." Jimin kissed Tae's neck. He could feel Tae heartbeat.
"Taetae your heart is beating so fast." He faced Taehyung with concerned eyes.
"I love you baby moon." He pecked Jimin's forehead.
"I love you more Taetae."