Friend

Warning: sexual assault.

Sleep has not felt this good in a long time. Jimin woke up happily to the smell of tasty food. Today is his first day at work. City is louder but it's better than waking up to the voice of his parents fighting. His (their) room is bigger than the one back home it's neat may be Taehyung likes to keep his things properly. They haven't talked much but he seems nice and very handsome too. Maybe they will become good friends.

"Good morning." comes a deep voice sending shivers down Jimin's spine.
Jimin turns around to see Taehyung freshly out of shower with just a towel wrapped around his surprisingly narrow waist. His hair is damp, water droplets sliding  from his neck to shoulders and then towards his nipples. He looks up to see his lips .... He is licking his lips.
"Taehyungshi." Jimin's voice was hoarse
"Jiminah." and slowly he came closer and pinning Jimin against the wall.
"Tae" he whimpered as Tae pulled him by waist their bodies flushed, lips mere inches away.
"Jiminah, I will make you mine." and Taehyung leaned slowly.

And his alarm goes of.... Jimin wakes up in a trance, his mind somewhere and his body .... certainly a boner doesn't help. He looks to his side to see the man in his wet dream sleeping like baby, mouth pouted and body sprawled like starfish, hugging a heart plushie tightly. He is wearing baby bear pyjamas .... Oh that's so adorable.. 'the f@#k Jimin what the hell where you dreaming about this innocent man? Man???? Really am I gay?? It's not even a day and city changed me? (Mrs. Soo must be disappointed)'
"It's going to be long day" he sighed and left his room.

Jin accompanied him to bookshop, Namjoon wished him the best for his first day, Taehyung was still sleeping when he left. Jin explained him how books are arranged and rules in book shop. Since he is new, he will be doing the packing, arranging of book in to different racks.

The bookshop is really closer to the apartment complex, just ten minutes walk away. All forms of books were sold... novel, magazines, comics, fictions, literature, etc. so it attracted people of all age groups and it was the only shop in close vicinity. Namjoon is really a genius.

They had a steady flow of customers today. After lunch while Jin was helping a grandma pick up some historical drama book, a group of teenage boys came inside the store. They started picking up comics and placed it back in random shelves. "Trouble" Jimin thought and observed the boys. The boys then started reading comics right under the "no reading" warning. Jin was still busy with grandma so Jimin approached them.
"Hello boys, looking for something to buy"
"Nope" one of them answered giving Jimin a full body scan.
"Then you should leave sir, reading in the shop is prohibited" he said pointing to warning sign.
"Or what shorty?"
"I will have to report this to my boss, sir"
"Dude is that lip gloss" the boy said pointing to Jimin's lips.
"That's none of your business sir." Jimin was now scared, a fight with customer could hamper shop's reputation, he can't do that to his hyungs who helped him so much... 'failure' he thinks about himself.
"What's with the accent shorty. Where are you from?"
"Busan"
"Why didn't you stay there. People like you come to our cities and steal our opportunities while we beg around. Tell me thief what are we supposed to do now... grow vegetables?" the boy snickered. Jimin was speechless no words came to his mouth his heart was beating faster, face heating up with shame. He wants to go home to his Lolas and Lilas.
"What's happening here?" Jin asked
"We are here to buy comics." One of the boys replied.
"Then one of you can choose whatever books you want and the others may wait outside rather than crowding the whole shop." with that Jin left them giving a stern look and taking Jimin with him.
"Are you okay Jiminah, did they say something?"
"No hyung I am just nervous that's it"
"Jimi...."
"Here, pack it up shorty" the boy said throwing the book on the counter. Jimin was about to pick it up when Jin stopped him.
"Apologize"
"What"
"Apologize or get out, because I am not going to stand someone treating my friend like this."
"F#£k you" with that the boy left.
"Hyung that was not necessary. People joke about my height all the time." he said trying to put a smile.
Jin looked at him with a worried eyes.
"Thank god, you kicked those annoying brats out." One of customer said while placing a couple of astronomy books on the counter. Jimin quickly packed them while Jin billed the books.

Rest of the day was uneventful.
Jimin is a fast learner Jin even praised him for his customer service but at the back of the his mind the only thought existed was ... never enough, worthless...  failure.

An hour before the closing time Namjoon came with a bouquet of red roses and asked Jin out for a candle light dinner date. Jimin assured him that he will take care of the store. Jin wasn't sure he kept explaining to Jimin again and again untill Namjoon dragged him out of the store.

There weren't any customer after Jin left but Jimin waited for the closing time. He arranged all the books, checked the inventory, switched off all the lights and fans and locked the shop. As he stepped out of the store he felt that he stepped into different dimension. The surrounding was louder, streets busier, cars honking loudly at the slowing traffic, there were lots of food vendors too, people of all ages were there enjoying their meals. Jimin thought of buying dinner as he was pretty sure the couple won't be back soon so he thought of buying food for just Taehyung and him.. as he was walking through crowded sidewalk someone touched him, precisely groped him... they squeezed his penis really hard causing him to yelp loudly. He could not see who it was... just a hand disappearing into the crowd. Nobody noticed it or nobody cared, everyone was minding their own business. He ran all the way to home with tears in his eyes. As he entered home it was completely dark and silent. He ran to his room and fell into the floor. He sobbed loudly in pain, shame and agony. He wailled loudly. "Why am I so pathetic? Couldn't even protect myself.. I am a failure, a looser and I don't deserve to be happy" he shouted.

Taehyung came back home around midnight, he was wandering around the city clicking pictures as an inspiration for his next paintings. He really lost count of time. He entered apartment using his spare key because he didn't want to disturb anyone... It was dark and silent except for whimpers coming from his room.
The only source of light in his room was the neon light from the bill board. He switched on light to see Jimin lying on floor curled up, his body was shaking. Taehyung immediately scooped the boy into his arms and then only he realised the boy was crying. He sat Jimin on his lap and held him tightly. The boy was sobbing and shaking. Taehyung held him tightly.

After sometime Jimin stopped crying but Taehyung still held him tightly rocking them back and forth.
"Wanna talk about it?" Tae gently asked combing his fingers through Jimin's hair. The boy was silent his head still on Taehyung's chest. After sometime he shook his head. Tae continued combing his hair.
"Did you eat?"
Another shook. Tae sighed
"Common Jiminah I will cook some ramen. Let's eat together." Before the boy could protest Tae dragged him to kitchen and made him sit in chair, while cooking he kept checking the boy. Jimin had stopped crying his eyes were puffed and nose was red from all the crying he was staring blankly. Taehyung felt bad. They ate dinner in silence Taehyung made sure he finished his meal. He even forced Jimin to freshen up and change into something comfortable. After  cleaning up the dishes and refreshing himself Tae went to their room to see Jimin lying on couch completely buried under the blanket. He placed his favourite heart plushie 'Tata' besides Jimin and switched off the light and climbed on the bed. He could still hear little sniffles and he really wanted to help Jimin but he would wait for Jimin to open up. 'Who hurt you moon?' He thought as he stared at the crying boy.

Another update hope you enjoy it.

I 💜💜💜 you, BTS
I 💜💜💜 you, Army

Bye.