Loving you is Red🔞

Warning : Sexual Content

Taemin, Taehyung and Jimin were waiting for Jimin's turn. They reached almost an hour earlier. Taemin wanted to make sure they were not stuck in traffic. A lot of participants were already present, even after being this early Jimin's chest number is 1995. To be honest Taehyung didn't expect this many people to show up. He fiddled with his fingers nervously as more and more participants arrived. Jimin stood beside him, smiling at every one who passed by.
"We have almost three hours to spare, let's wait inside the car." Taemin suggested.
"Minnie?" Tae asked.
"Yeah let's go, I don't want to waste my energy just standing here." Jimin explained leaning into Taehyung's side
"Good, because some people would do anything to eliminate competition and I am kind of sleepy." Taemin said looking around.

Taemin laid down on the back seat while Jimin sat on Tae's lap in the passenger seat. Tae kissed his hair pulling him closer. Jimin carrassed Tae's cheeks and stared him. Tae looked at him concerned, he arched his eyebrow. Jimin took Tae's hand and placed it on his ass, he scooted closer to Tae and rubbed his sweaterpaws together without making eye contact. Tae smiled him and pecked his rosy cheeks.
"Taemin do you have any spare blanket?" Tae asked.
"Yeah, take it. You can turn off the AC if you want." Taemin said passing the blanket.
"No need Taemin, this is perfect." He spread the blanket over them and pulled Jimin into his chest.
"Nervous?" He whispered.
Jimin nodded with a teary eyes.
"Don't be, you are the best baby." His fingers slipped inside Jimin's waistband, slowly pressing the supple skin with his fingertips. Jimin sighed into Tae's neck. His hands encircled around Tae's waist.
"Sleep baby." Tae murmured against his hair, while he gently kneaded Jimin's ass.
"Taetae, I don't want to do this." Jimin whispered kissing Tae's neck.
"That's because you are nervous baby, I know you will rock the auditions, the judges might straight away take you for  training."
"I don't want that Taetae." Jimin whispered.
"Minnie." Tae kissed his hair.
"I don't want to be away from you Tae, let's go back home."
"Don't say that baby, we still have plenty of time for your training to begin and why do you worry Minnie, we will be together forever."
"I can't live without you Taetae, I can't even imagine staying away from you. I don't want anything but you." Jimin smiled.
"How did I get so lucky Minnie..... Hmm .....my angel, you don't have to give up on your dream to be with me."
"You are my dream Taehyungie." Jimin replied earnestly.
"Ahh Minnie, baby I will be with you forever. Pinky Promise! And I was planning to rent an apartment near your training centre, so don't worry."
"Really.... What about your work?"
"I can paint from anywhere as long as my muse is with me."
"Cheesy."
"Only for you Kim Minnie."
"Your are the best Park Taetae and you're mine."
Jimin snuggled in his chest and as  Tae gently massaged his ass, lulling them both to sleep.

Jimin along with 50 others contestants were called inside for their turns. Only participants were permitted to enter the hall, so Taehyung and Taemin decided to wait inside the car. Taehyung stared the crowd of participants waiting for their turn. They range from people of different age groups and gender, there are few groups too but it's predominantly a young crowd. They must have come from different nooks and corners of Korea. They must having been practicing for years for this moment. Some are dressed up in street clothes while some are dressed in elegant ballet costume. Even though they looked different, all of them had same expression, all of them were anxious and hungry for an opportunity.
"Taemin how many of them do you think would be selected?" Taehyung asked eyes fixed on a teenage girl practicing her steps.
"It depends on the performances. Usually majority of them are eliminated in the first round. Last year only four made it to final training."
Taehyung frowned, "only four?"
"Don't worry Taehyungah, Jimin is a pro. He will make it to the final list. I promise you." Taemin squeezed his shoulders.
"Have you ever tried to...?" Taehyung asked looking towards Taemin.
"No, not a fan of traveling around. I dream of opening my own academy one day." Taemin smiled.
"I know you will and promise I will be your first student." Tae smiled his boxy smile.
"Ahh Taehyung, you will be busy traveling with Jimin all over the globe. You both will super famous and rich by the time I start my academy." Taemin replied. Tae's heart sang at the word 'rich'. He felt uncomfortable.
"Taemin do you think..... People can influence judges' decision?? Like with money and all?" Taehyung asked seriously.
"I don't have any idea Taehyung because everything happens behind the closed doors, they don't even record the auditions. But why would anyone do that anyway, I mean most of these people are from average middle class families fighting for their dream. The rich can hire the best trainers, they don't need to go through all this." Taemin shrugged.