Baby, you're perfect

"Taehyungie."
"..."
"Taetae... Wake up."
"..."
"How can you sleep this long. Wake up Taetae."
Jimin shouted from kitchen. He went grocery shopping in the morning. Taehyung was sleeping like a baby so he didn't wake him up. He bought vegetables and groceries and even some potted flower plants. He started arranging grocery and vegetables.
"Aish .... This cabbage looks stale, and this potatoes ..... nffff..... its smells like medicine. They cost almost four times what I would have charged." He pouted.
"I would have made so much money if I sold my vegetables here. Not fair." He whinned
"We will get sick if we eat this thing, I should grow some vegetables on balcony."
"Why are you upset baby?" Tae murmured huskily from his back.
"Ahh oh my god, you scared me Taetae." Taehyung giggled "what happened baby... you are pouting"
"These vegetables are not fresh Tae and they are costly too."
"That's why I don't eat vegetables." Tae said drinking milk from carton.
"Tae.."
"I understand baby but that's the downside of city life, you end up paying too much price for everything."
"mmm Tae I was thinking of starting a balcony garden."
"Really that's fantastic.. just tell me what you need, I will go shop now."
"Wait pabo... You just woke up, go freshen yourself, I will prepare breakfast, then we will go shopping together."
"Ok Minnie" he pecked him.

Jimin prepared doenjang jjigae (soyabean paste stew) along with kimchi egg rolls and tea.
"Damn Minnie... its so delicious."
"Thank you taetae, I learned it from the cookbook." Jimin beamed.
"I am the luckiest man alive" Tae said stuffing his face with egg rolls.
"What's your favourite food Tae?"
"Ummm.... strawberry ... I love anything made with strawberry and I like meat too but I can't eat spicy food."
"Oh really.... I will take care of that."
"My lovely Minnie you are the best."
"Stop it." Jimin blushed.
"Just facts baby."
"mmmm ... so when is the exhibition?" Jimin asked wiping stew from Taehyung's cheek.
"Next to next Friday.... I have already finished painting, just bit of touch up left. The studio officials will review the works on Thursday."
"I am so excited Tae.... Just imagine lot of people will be there to appreciate and analyse your work and then you will become famous."
"Me too Minnie, it's bit nerve-wracking coz it's my first time putting up something that I love, but I think they will like it."
"Will they auction the works too?"
"If anyone is interested then surely."
Jimin stood up from his seat and hugged Tae kissing his hairs "I am really happy for you Taetae."
"I know baby" Tae pecked him again and again.

Taehyung was already dressed when Jimin came out of bathroom. His throat became dry at the sight, Tae looked really handsome. He is wearing plain black silk shirt and black skinny jeans, his curly hair is styled to expose his forehead. Suddenly Jimin felt insecure ... 'am i even worthy of this man's love. He is out my league. I am a nobody compared to him. He has done so much for me. Can I even repay it. People will think that I am using him for my gains. Am I ?'
"So what exactly are we planning to shop Minnie?"
"...."
"I was thinking about a good sound system... you know for dance practice. Since we sleep in our room, we can convert your room into practice room."
"..."
"Maybe you could even teach me some moves."
"..."
Taehyung turned out to check on Jimin only to be hit by a truck (not literally) Jimin stood there in just towel, his body still wet from the hot shower. The sunlight making his pale skin glow. Taehyung's eyes traced the moles spread across the unmarked skin of his neck. Those pouty lips.... God took his time when he created Park Jimin, every single part of him is definition of perfection. Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He walked towards the boy, who was lost in thoughts. He pulled the boy into his chest.
Jimin came out his thoughts when Taehyung pushed him against the wall. Their naked chest pressed together, while Tae caressed his cheeks.
"So pretty.... my baby you are so pretty." Jimin looked away trying to hide his blush.
"Look at me Minnie" Jimin shook his head. Taehyung traced Jimin's earlobes with his fingers. His fingers stopped under Jimin's chin.
"I said look at me baby" Tae ordered. Jimin was aroused by the authority in Tae's voice. He slowly made eye contact with those dark eyes.
"Minnie.... What are you doing to me. Huh?" He murmured against Jimin's lips.
"I.... me?" Jimin whispered.
"You are the only one I think about night and day, I just want to hold you every time, to hide you from this world. I want to devour you baby in every possible way."