Table Of Contents

Requests are appreciated!!!

This is my thank you for 500 followers

May include Shinkami shipping, angst, and sensitive topics

NO SMUT

❗️-Important
⚠️- Mature
❤️- Fluff
🖤- Angst
🌀- AU

~~~~~
❗️⚠️🖤Help Lines🖤⚠️❗️
A some of my chapters include r*pe, ab*se, and s*icide. I decided to include help lines.
~~~~~
❗️Requests Page❗️
!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!
~~~~~
Cheated On🖤⚠️
Denki comes home from grocery shopping only to find his girlfriend to be cheating on him.
~~~~~
Quarantine🖤⚠️
No one knows Denki's lives in an abusive house hold. No one even knows (besides his boyfriend and teachers of course) that he's even in the foster system! What happens when during online classes his so called 'guardians' decide to punish him?
~~~~~
Zombies 🖤⚠️🖤🌀🖤❤️🖤
Kaminari gets bit saving another survivor.
~~~~~
In a Fairytale P1 🌀
After getting a concussion Kaminari wakes up in a strange place.
~~~~~
In a Fairytale P2 🌀❤️
Bakugou declares that everyone goes hunting for the fairies and elves that attacked him and Kirishima. Unfamiliar with the area, Kaminari gets lost.
~~~~~
Flirting ❤️
Shinso comes down to the common rooms to hang out with the class against his will. Kaminari sees him and starts flirting but what happens when Shinso flirts back?
~~~~~
First Date❤️
After flirting with Shinso Kaminari finally scores a date.
~~~~~
Sick Day❤️
After yesterday's date, when Kaminari jumped into a lake, he got a cold. His boyfriend Hitoshi helps him through it.
~~~~~
Mermaid🌀❤️
I never liked aquariums and how they treat the animals there. Maybe that's why it wasn't hard for the mermaid to convince me with only his eyes to break him out.
~~~~~
Suicide (No One Dies)🖤⚠️
Kaminari isn't as happy as he seems. So that's why he try's to end it all.(Please don't commit suicide! If you are thinking about it get help! Some help lines are at the next chapter)
~~~~~
Truth Quirk❤️
Kaminari gets hit with a quirk and falls into a wall. Not a big deal at first until he can't seem to lie.
~~~~~
Kidnaped 🖤⚠️
Mr. Aizawa is sending students home, five at a time, to relax for up to three days due to the resent kidnappings that are causing stress on the students. Kaminari doesn't have the best connection with his family so when he's forced to leave he goes to a gas station to relax, expecting to be back at school the next day.
~~~~~
School Shooting🖤⚠️
Dear Therapist Man, I'll explain what happened but only if you grant me one thing...
~~~~~
Police P1 🌀⚠️🖤
Denki Kaminari holds the right to refuse his services to anyone. His most recent appointment doesn't like that.
~~~~~
Police P2 🌀⚠️
Denki Kaminari is asked to help out Shinso with a case.
~~~~~
Police P3 🌀⚠️🖤
Denki Kaminari closes the case.
~~~~~
Period🌀❤️
Kaminari starts his period and his friends help him feel better.
~~~~~
Abuse🖤⚠️
Kaminari, with a lot of courage, finally tells someone about his dad. (If you are in an abusive situation please tell someone! Some help lines are in the next chapter!)
~~~~~
Love In Your Eyes❤️
Why did Mei even make that type of eye drops?!
~~~~~
Wedding Day ❤️🌀
The epilogue chapter in my book Never Again- Signed, the Flowers
~~~~~~
Haunted House P1 ⚠️🖤🌀
Fun time with a random group of kids coming to check out my haunted house soon turns into a traumatizing experience for the author.
~~~~~
Haunted House P2🖤❤️⚠️🌀
When the group of teens come back to my house the author finds a way to slightly un-traumatize herself.
~~~~~
Swimming❤️🖤
I love the beach. I get to see my friends have fun, my boyfriend shirtless, get a tan but there is one problem... the water.
~~~~~
S t a r s 🌀
Eight year old Kaminari meets the boy on the bench. They bond under the s t a r s with there s c a r s.
~~~~~
Short Clips❤️⚠️/🖤❤️/❤️/❤️
Four short story's (Short Clips) inspired by Imagine OTP Prompts. ...Kaminari should know better then to read over Mina's shoulder when she is writing fanfics ...Kaminari and Shinso's fight ends surprisingly heartfelt ...Shinso needs to fix that one step in the stairs ...Shisno once again wonders why he lets Kaminari go shopping alone
~~~~~
Pain🖤
Some quirks have a side effect that causes pain. Some more then others.
~~~~~
Fainting 🖤
Kaminari is diagnosed with anorexia but doesn't tell anyone. What happens when he and the squad gets a detention where the are forced to exercise?
~~~~~
M*neta 🖤⚠️
Mineta takes his harassment a step further and puts cameras in all the girls rooms. What happens when Kaminari finds out?
~~~~~
Gender Swap 🌀🖤❤️
Kaminari and Shinso gets hit with a gender changing quirk but to everyone else, Kaminari doesn't seem to change.
~~~~~
Unheard P1🌀❤️
Denki and the squad go to a new coffee shop. Mina has the hopes of scorning Denki a man/woman.
~~~~~
Unheard P2🌀❤️
Denki demands for the squad to go back and get an explication from the waiter after the squad explained what happened. Not everything goes quite as planned...
~~~~~
Punishment P1 🖤⚠️
As long as I follow the rules I won't be punished. I'm good. I'm respectful. I don't deserve to be punished.
~~~~~
Punishment P2❤️
After a month, I'm finally able to relax. I'm with my friends. I can't be hurt. I'm finally free.
~~~~~
Secrets 🖤❤️🌀⚠️
The bullied kid and the lone wolf, what an over used but amazing romantic duo.
~~~~~
Monster Under the Bed ❤️
Every child has a monster that lives under their bed. Society's coming of age ceremony is to kill that monster. The time has come for Kaminari to become an adult. Idea from @GravityMay
~~~~~
Kaminari Rates Ships ❤️
Kaminari rates ships between him and Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Todoroki, Mydoryia, Shinso, Iida, Jirou, Mineta, and Ojiro. (Not in that order)
~~~~~
Please Don't Be Mad... P1🖤⚠️
It's become a sort of habit for Denki now. He doesn't even know how it started. And if he could stop he would. He will try to stop but it gets to hard. He isn't strong enough to ignore the longing for it. The longing for a blade.
~~~~~
Just Keep Swiming❤️
Kaminari gets a little too excited sometimes and at an aquarium it's almost impossible for his boyfriends to keep an eye on him.
~~~~~
Please Don't Be Mad... P2 ⚠️🖤❤️
They wake him up to explain, but how is Kaminari suppose to explain when he doesn't even know why he is cutting, himself?
~~~~~
M*neta P2🖤❤️⚠️
When Mina comes to sit on the roof for lunch and sees Kaminari there, maybe he can explain what really happened.
~~~~~
Drafted 🖤❤️
Denki Kaminari, after two years of serving, is finally released back home. But will he be able to release the stress and fear that he became accustomed to?
~~~~~
Shhhhhh🖤❤️⚠️
Once the new guy comes to class Kaminari decided to become his friend. But how can he do that while keeping the secret about him being mute a secret?
~~~~~
We're Just Band Mates❤️
The Bakusquad (that includes Shinso) are in a band but because of that Kaminari and Shinso have had to keep there relationship a secret. And that leads to this chapter that the author just loves.
~~~~~
Love In Your Eyes P2🖤❤️
After running away from Shinso for three days the squad throws Kaminari in his room and won't let him leave till everything is worked out.
~~~~~
Please Don't Be Mad... P3🖤❤️⚠️
Kaminari is doing well with his boyfriends help. But it isn't that easy because if there wasn't a conflict it wouldn't be a good book.
~~~~~
Breathe⚠️🖤🌀
Ondine's Curse really sucks. β𝐫𝐄𝕥𝓱
~~~~~
What's Up, Danger? 🌀🖤
"What's up, danger" is the simple sentence that discribes Kaminari's villain lifestyle.
~~~~~~
Static Electricity ❤️🖤
Kaminari loves his life as a pro hero. He has a wonderful boyfriend and an old intern (friend) in the new hero course at UA. But villain attacks is something he hates about all of that.
~~~~~
Vlog GAAAAAAAAAAAAY ❤️
"Hello everyone! My name is Kaminari Denki and this is my vlog about Class-1gAy."
~~~~~
Pain P2 🖤❤️
It gets hard but as long as you have friends to look out for you it will get better.
~~~~~
I'll Kill For You P1 ⚠️🖤🌀
It is dangerous for us to even be dating so it needs to be a secret. Why can't you understand that?
~~~~~
I'll Kill For You P2 ⚠️🖤🌀
Shinsou! Why did you have to say that!? I don't want you to die!
~~~~~
I'll Kill For You P3 ⚠️🖤❤️🌀
Maybe there is a way for you all to be safe. If there is I'll find a way.
~~~~~
I'm Fucked ⚠️🖤
~FUTURE BOOK~
Why? I'm a decent kid and I really do try to keep my grades up. So why? Why did He do that?
~~~~~
Meet the Parents 🖤❤️
Denki wishes that when Hitoshi meets his father that it will be as perfect as it was when he met Hitoshi's dads but he knows it won't.
~~~~~
Only Three Wishes 🖤❤️🌀
Why did I only realize my true wish after I spent all my others? My wish is for you Shinsou.
~~~~~
Storms 🖤❤️⚠️
Kaminari can never forget about what his father said he would go to people during storms. So when a storm comes up he can not help but fear he will hurt his boyfriends.
~~~~~
More Like Dadnezu ⚠️🖤❤️
Kaminari is tired. He is tired of telling everyone he isn't the traitor. Tired of sleeping on the streets. Tired of not having friends. Tired of teachers hating him. Tired of living.
~~~~~
Kaminari's Serial Killer Podcast⚠️❤️
Kaminari has two very special guests for his serial killer podcast on the famous serial killer, Jack the Ripper. Shinsou and Bakugou just want it to be over with already.
~~~~~