Shhhhhh🖤❤️⚠️

Suggested By: abztabz07

Preview: Once the new guy comes to class Kaminari decided to become his friend. But how can he do that while keeping the secret about him being mute a secret?

Warning: Mute!Kami, Arguments

Ship: ShinKami

This one is different so here's some hints for when I'm writing:
"Word" -Normal conversation
"Word" - Signed conversation
'Word' - Written conversation

"Everyone please give a warm welcome to Shinso." Mr. Aizawa said extremely monotone.

I move my hand that's face up towards my chest as people say welcome out loud. Of course he doesn't even give me a second glance but that's okay. I've learned to live with that as one of the problems of being mute.

Shinso looks over at our teacher for further instruction on where to sit. "Sit next to Kaminari."

He looks around for a second and it occurs to me that he doesn't know who I am. I raise my hand and he comes over to sit next to me.

~~~~~

"How are you doing Bakugou?" I ask as I sit down.

He glances my way before shrugging. "Fine. Nothing fucking happened since this morning, the last time I spoke to your dumb ass." Someone might think he was being rude to be but I know him by now he really wasn't. He is my best friend after all, probably since he's hard of hearing and I'm mute so it's pretty easy for us both to just talk to each other.

Mina joins us shortly followed by Sero and Bakugou's boyfriend, Kirishima.

"Omg guys! Don't you think the new guy's hot!" Bakugou face scrunches up and Sero and Kirishima laugh at her. I, on the other hand, agree with her.

"He was pretty hot. The only problem is once he figures out I'm mute he'll not talk to me because he either thinks I'm weird or is too lazy to learn sign." I end with a pout.

"Then don't let him know your mute." Sero says causing us all to look at him like he's lost it. "I mean you could just write your responses to him and he wouldn't know!"

I think about this for a second before a smile forces it way to my lips. "You know what!? You're on to something!"

~~~~~

I accidentally bump shoulders with someone causing all my stuff to go flying to the floor. I pout for a second before I see who I bumped into.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Do you want me to help grab your stuff?" Shinso asks.

Wordlessly I nod my head and he helps me grab my stuff. After we both stand he passes me my school supply's and goes to leave.

Wait! I grab his arm and he turns around to me expectantly. Okay. Now what do I do?

I rifle through my stuff quickly before I found a piece of paper. I quickly write something before holding it up for him to read.

'Do you want to hang out later after school?'

He looks at me then the paper. "I don't do friends."