I'll Kill For You P1⚠️🖤🌀

Preview: It is dangerous for us to even be dating so it needs to be a secret. Why can't you understand that?

Warning: Gore, Phycopath/ Yandere AU, some side ships

Ship: ShinKami

"Really Denki, this again? Why won't you just let me hold your hand?" Hitoshi asks clearly upset.

I frown and shift my gaze around us. All I can see is cars, the street, sidewalk, and the forest next to us. No one else, but it is still too risky. "We are in public."

He groaned and took a step closer to me and and quickly removed that space by taking a step back. "Really? No one is here! I get wanting to be a secret but no one at school would care. Half the class if gay anyways."

I shift uncomfortably. "What if someone does come though? And we decided to stay a secret together anyways."

"Not like this." He argued. "I agreed to stay a secret because that is what you wanted. But I don't know how much longer I can take this Denki! We are in the middle of nowhere and you still won't hold my hand!"

I don't know how much longer I can take this either.

"Then what are you suggesting?!" I shout back taking out my anger on him. "Hm?! What are we suppose to do about it if you won't respect that I don't want others to know!? Break up!?"

He throws his hands up in the air. "Currently that doesn't sound like such a bad option!"

I freeze in my spot. "W..What?"

He sighs and stops walking as well. "You can't be surprised Denki. You have to be dumb to tell me you didn't feel us drifting apart. We have no chemistry anymore."

A tear slips down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away while looking away from him. "S-So what? Are we over now?"

"I guess so." He says, his voice sounding defeated.

I shrug my shoulders and look back at him with a smile. "Got it. See you at school."

I move to walk away but he grabs my wrist. "Don't." He says with a sharp tone.

"Don't what?" I ask while looking at him.

His grip tightens. "You know what. Don't burry this like you do everything else. It's okay for you to be upset."

I shrug my shoulders. "You said it yourself, I would have to be dumb to not see this coming. So I'm good."

"Denk-"

"It's Kaminari. And I got to go. Bye." I quickly pull my wrist from his grip and spread away from him back to the dorms.

~~~~~

"Fuck you!" I shout into the darkness right outside the dorms just far enough that no one from inside can hear me.

"I don't fucking love you you sick psychotic bastard so leave me alone!" I scream as tears stream down my cheeks. "Please!"

No one answers me and I fall to my knees in the dirt. I pull my knees close to my chest as I hug them. I'm so tired of this. "Just leave me alone!"

It started with my dad. He died in a freak accident fire. I wasn't actually sad to see him go. He beat me. So I thought that God was finally looking out for me, you know?

Then it was Saisho. She was my best friend in middle school and a rumor spread around that she had a crush on me. The day after I heard the rumor she was accidentally pushed in front of a bus.

After that it was Tsubusu. She was a popular kid durning middle school and I had a crush on her. I tried to spend a lot of time with her and that included walking her to and from school. One day when I came to pick her up her mom let me go up to her room like always. I knocked on her door but she didn't answer. So after some joking remarks I entered the room to see her white bed sheets stained red with her dismembered body on it.

It kept happening. It went from people who liked me or I liked to anyone I talked to. People at school avoided me. They thought I was the bringer of death. Finally I got a note. The Note. The note that explained everything. They told me that everyone in their way of getting to me will be killed. And so it all clicked into place. I assumed that They followed me so I waited till I was on my walk back from school and then when I could see no one started talking. Telling Them that I don't want no one else to die. I got a note the next day saying that They will stop killing everyone. That They would only kill the people who I started to crush on or crushed on me from now on.

High school happened and I thought I could leave everything behind. No one avoided me here. And I got cocky and fell in love. It wasn't just a crush, it was love. I loved- no love, Hitoshi and he loved me. We started dating in secret. But They are still out there so I can't have him.

"Why me?! I'm not pretty! Or smart or anything! So leave me alone! I want to live a NORMAL LIFE! I WANT TO DATE THE PERSON I LIKE AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU KILLING THEM!"

"What?"

Apparently I was wrong about me being a safe distance from the dorms so no one could hear me.

My head whipped around to see none other then Hitoshi there with wide eyes in clear shock. He looked horrified.

I quickly scrambled for an excuse. "I-I, uh, n..no- you see, um- I wasn't being for real." I finally settled on before quickly standing up. I rushed over to him waving my arms. "I wasn't talking about real death only like, the metaphorical kind? Like I mean the the relationship dies. No one actually dies. Haha, that would be ridiculous if they did."

"Okay." He said slowly, clearly not believing me. I just need to get him inside before They do anything stupid.

We walk forward in silence, an awkward silence. I could see his bare feet as I looked down at the grass. Was he really that concerned that he came out here bare feet? We are almost inside now. About to step on the front porch. Then I can relax. Come on.

"So you are upset about us breaking up. I knew it." He said while looking over at me.

Oh god no.