Pain P2 🖤❤️

Suggested By: @RatNoodles

Preview: It gets hard but as long as you have friends to look out for you it will get better.

Warning: Depression, Suicidal thoughts

Ship: ShinKami

I shift awkwardly in my seat while still looking down at the test that was placed in front of me. It's a test about me. Like how I'm doing mentally, how my quirk effects me, a favorite memory, and stuff like that. But never less it is still a test. And tests give me anxiety.

I think I'm going to throw up.

I force myself to pick up my pencil and write my name at the top. Time to start the test.

Mental Health Test

Name: Denki Kaminari                      Date: 10/23/XXXX

1: What is your favorite memory? Why?

I loved going out to the arcade with the squad because that was just a lot of fun.

2: What are the effects of overusing your quirk? (Ex: Headaches)

I start to zap myself accidentally as like, my last self-defense but I sometimes end up getting burns from it. It also happens when I'm really upset. It's not that big of a deal though.

3: What is a fear of yours?

Getting left behind. That's deep lol.

4: Do you deal with loss of appetite?

I guess.

5: Do you have trouble falling asleep?

Yeah but that's because of my quirk. I gives me extra time to study though and we all know I need that!

6: Do you ever feel unwanted?

Yeah but it is true sometimes. Not that big of a deal lol.

7: Have you ever experienced a panic attack or anxiety attack?

Yes, and holy cow they are the worst! I deal with them a lottt.

8: Have you ever self-harmed? If so, what did you do?

Nah.

9: How often do you get suicidal thoughts?

Uh, at least once a week. But that's normal right?

10: Do you think it is the smartest for you to go see a doctor for a more in-depth test for your mental health?

I don't know, you tell me!

I let out a breath once I give Mr. Aizawa the test. I am so glad that is over with.

~~~~~