Static Electricity ❤️🖤

Suggested By: @BCasey2 It's not really what you asked but I hope you like it!

Preview: Kaminari loves his life as a pro hero. He has a wonderful boyfriend and an old intern (friend) in the new hero course at UA. But villain attacks is something he hates about all of that.

Warning: My OC was added in, fight scenes

Ship: ShinKami

I keep my body low as I move silently. A small smirk across my face. And then I.... POUNCE!

"Shinsou!" I shout as I jump on to his back like a Koala would.

He jumps slightly before shaking his head at me. "Really Denki?" My grin doubles and I tighten my grip. "Denki, I have to change out of my hero costume so we can go home."

"Nope!" I sing popping the 'p'. He lets out a breathy laugh before grabbing the underside of my thighs and starts stoping all over the room, shaking me side to side. "SHINSOU!" I shout clinging even tighter to him to the point that he might not be able to breathe anymore.

"What Denki? What's wrong?" He asks with fake concern. I shoot a glare to the back of his head.

He continues to mess around for a little bit before flopping down on to a bench and I quickly climb off of his back and on to his lap. I grin at him while wrapping my arms more delicately around his neck. I lean into the space between his neck and shoulder and let out a content sigh.

He groans. "Can you please get off? I really want to go home."

"And I want to cuddle!" I say while letting out a few giggles.

"Oh my god! You are so clingy!"

I lean up from his neck and stick my tongue out at him. "And you love it so don't even pretend you don't!"

He opens his mouth to reply--most likely to comment on my childish behavior--before one of our superiors comes rushing into the changing room. My cheeks flush and I quickly stand up so I'm no longer sitting on my shirtless boyfriends lap.

"We need hero's right now! There is an high risk villain attacking with many civilians hurt. I know you both are done for the day but we need you." He frantically gets out, ignoring what he walking into.

We both readily agree and get started on getting ready. I only have to put on my transmitter head gear and the slightly triangular shaped thingy that helps me with my aim. Shinsou on the other hand has to put back on his shirt and jacket.

"Dang it, dang it, dang it!" He shouts while looking through his locker. "Denki  I cant find my-"

"Scarf? I have it, let's go." I interrupt and we both rush out the door. It wasn't a mystery why I had his scarf, I love how soft it is and it smells like my lover.

Shinsou takes his scarf and wraps an arm around my waist before using it to bring us to the roof tops. It's kind of like how Sero uses his tape but a lot more effort. Once we get to the roof we start jumping from building to building. It's scary for me but it's how Shinsou normally does his underground hero work.

We reach the fighting ground quickly but the sight makes me freeze.

The attack was at a elementary school and over half the building is gone, either burned to the ground or a pile of ash. Kids and teachers litter the sides of the streets bleeding and some burned. Most of the children are crying while the teachers try to calm them down and get them away from the villains attacking.