Cheated On 🖤⚠️

Preview: Denki comes home from grocery shopping only to find his girlfriend to be cheating on him.

Warnings: Implied sex, aged up, mood swings

Ship: ShinKami

"Ahh~ Right there! RigHT THERE~"

I freeze in my spot with my mouth agape. In my hands I still hold the grocery's and the door is still wide open. A tear slips down my cheek.

"Stop! StOP! If you continue we will get caught before he gets home!" Some giggles follow her statement.

"Let him find out then. It's not like you really like him."

A loud sigh. "I know it's just-"

A loud sob erupts from my lips as the bags I was carrying fall to the floor. I hold my hands over my mouth as they continue to come one after the other. She doesn't like me? Since when? For how long?

"Shit!" I hear her stand up and stumble. The door to the bedroom is thrown open as I see her hold a sheet over her otherwise naked body. I take a step back as I hit the wall. My vision is now blurry with tears.

"Denki, hear me out! I'm sorry you had to find out this way- OH!" A man appears next to her with an evil smirk. Or maybe it's only evil because of how I feel at the moment.

She shoots him a glare. "I'm trying to make up right now."

"Why would you want to? He really does look as pathetic as you said he was."

I can't breathe. Air. I need air.

She rolls her eyes. "Don't be mean. I'm trying to let him down easy." But the grin on her face said otherwise.

"Out."

There heads whip to me. "What?"

I take a shaky breath and point at the door. "I-I said out! Now!"

They stare at me in shock before she speaks again. "You can't be serious."

"I am! I o..own this apartment. So get out now!" She shoots me a glare finally recovering.

"No, that's unfair. You still love me!"

I shake my head with a dry laugh. "Yeah, I do. So get out before I kill you."

I hear the sound of the of them going into the bed room to change before storming out the door and slamming it. Once I hear a car pull out of the parking lot is when I finally let myself break down again. Tears fall from my eyes as I let out sobs apon sobs. I drop to the floor and hug my knees. Why? Why does she not love me? What did I do? Why am I so pathetic?

RING!!!

I lazily look up from my legs to see my phone ringing only a few feet away from me. But it's so far and I don't even want to lift my hand up grab it.

The room falls silent again. Well, other than my sobs. I hug my knees tiger as my heart feels like it's being torn from my chest.

"You are so dumb!"

"It's not like you really like him."

"He really does look as pathetic as you said he was."

"Hello? Kaminari?"

"Sometimes I wonder why I even dated you."

"Kaminari!"

"You use to cut? Why did you stop?"

"I was just joking! You are too sensitive and dramatic!"

"KAMINARI!" I suddenly am pulled from my cruel thoughts to see a worried Shinso.

My eyes look over the kitchen to see that it is really a mess. Milk spilled on the hardwood, eggs cracked, and fruit everywhere. And here I sit in the middle of it all. I look at his purple eyes and open my mouth.

"S-She, she!" I can't even finish what I was going to say because another sob passes through my lips causing Shinso to quickly pull me to his chest.

He starts to brush his fingers through my hair while rocking back and forth. "Shh. It's going to be okay. I was planing on telling you today but it seems like you already figured it out."

I sob for a little while longer till I push away. I start to clean the mess that I call a kitchen to distract myself.

"Kaminari..."

I ignore him as I move past him to trow away some wet paper towels. I sniff.

"Kaminari."

I pick up some slightly bruised apples and put them in the fruit bowl. There only slightly bruised and I had just cleaned the kitchen floor before so it won't be that bad as long as I wash them off before eating them.

"Kaminari." He grabs my arm and forces me to look at him.

Anger that I was suppressing suddenly boiled over. "What?! You want to tell me that everything's going to be alright? Go ahead! Also," I shove him with all the strength I have causing him to stumble back into the wall. "That's for not telling me my girlfriend was cheating on me!"

he stares at me for a second before cautiously speaking. Good, he knows he's on thin ice. "I didn't not tell you. I only figured out two days ago and was planing on coming here to tell you what happened as soon as I could. That's why I came here with out any warning other then a phone call right before I pulled into the neighborhood."

Silence wraps us before another tear slips down my cheek. We both pull each other into a tight embrace.

"I..I'm sorry. I-I just don't know what to do now." I say hugging him slightly tighter.

"Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong and even though you don't know what to do we'll work it out. Together."