Short Clips❤️⚠️/🖤❤️/❤️/❤️

Preview: Four short story's (Short Clips) inspired by Imagine OTP Prompts. ...Kaminari should know better then to read over Mina's shoulder when she is writing fanfics ...Kaminari and Shinso's fight ends surprisingly heartfelt ...Shinso needs to fix that one step in the stairs ...Shisno once again wonders why he lets Kaminari go shopping alone

Ship: ShinKami (for all short clips)

Kaminari walks into a room half brain dead. He walks over to his BFF, Mina, and lays his head on her shoulder. Mina happens to be writing a fanfic on her phone. Everyone's knows not to read over her seeing that she hardcore ships most of the people in the class but being brain dead, Kaminari does. To be even more stupid he reads out loud but refers to his name in the first person.

"And then I slipped my tongue into Shinso mouth. He tasted like peppermint." Kaminari read causing everyone to look over at them.

"Mina.." Kirishima starts carefully. "What is Kami talking about?"

She shrugs. "He's just reading aloud the fanfic Shinso asked me to make for him. He said to keep it PG but I decided to add a little spice."

Shinso blushes bright red. "MINA! YOU SAID YOU WOULD KEEP IT A SECRET!"

She shrugs. "Not my problem that you asked me, the gossip queen, to write a ship fanfic for you and Kami. Speaking of which," She stands up abruptly 'causing the brain dead blonde to fall onto the couch with an 'oof' "IF ANYONE WANTS A SHIP FIC OF THEM AND SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS CLASS OR OTHERS, MY DOOR WILL BE UNLOCKED AT 3 IN THE MORNING!"

Bakugou scoffs. "Nobody is going to see you at 3 in the fucking morning." Then under his breath so only she can hear. "I'll see you at 12."

~~~~~

It wasn't a rare occurrence for people to fight in the dorms. It was even more common for it to be a couple but Shinso and Kaminari never have argued but one time and that one time was enough to take the award for all fights.

"You know what!?" Kaminari stood up and banged his hands on the table. His and his boyfriend have been fighting for the past five minutes after Shinso jokingly said he was dumb. Shinso forgot that that was a weak spot for the blonde seeing that everyone called him that when he wasn't.

Shinso stands as well. "What!?"

"Fuck you!" It is super rare for Kaminari to insult anyone seeing that he was a kindhearted person so that makes this line even more harsh.

Everyone watched wide eyed at the two. They both were panting due to how worn out they got because of there argument.

Shinso throws his hands up in the air. "You know what I will!"

Everyone looked at him in even more shock. He did not...

"But not today or anytime soon! I'm going to wait till the moments right and wait till your ready! I might even wait till we are married to do it!! I fucking love you so much and so one day, if I get the privilege I will!" Even though it was aggressive, everything Shinso said was very heartfelt. Kaminari knew he is scared of commitment seeing that is mom abandoned him and all his friends in grade school were fake. So that's why Kaminari started crying and ran up to him, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"I-I love you too!"

~~~~~

Kaminari is normally the clumsy one in the relationship but there are those few times Shinso was. Every time he was Kaminari loved it because it meant leverage to make fun of him but not this time.

"Hey Shinso!" Kaminari called from there kitchen. A slight hum from the younger told him that Shinso was listening. "I been thinking about what our wedding would be like when we got married and I have a few questions like: Will we want kids? I mean I want to adopt but I don't know about you. Oh! And what happens if one of us has to go on a mission during our honeymoon? Do I go with you or do I-"

"Kaminari shut up and wait till I'm down there!" The purplette called from upstairs. The two aren't engaged but Kaminari constantly had worries about there relationship despite what people would assume about him so stuff like this wasn't uncommon. Shinso just had to answer to his best ability and remind him that he loves him no mater what so Kaminari can calm down.

The blonde hops up from where he was siting on a barstool and hurry's to the stairs. The other takes two steps at a time to come down faster but ends up tripping. Thinking on his feet, Kaminari catches him.

A beat of silence.

"Did you just-" the small smile on Kaminari's face grows bigger and bigger.

Shinso eyes widen. "N..No! Don't you dare-!"

"-fall for me?" He finishes.

Shinso scowls. "Put me down. Right now."

The older hugs him tightly, picking him up slightly even more. "Never!"

The tired man struggled in his partners arms. "Let. Go!"

"Nope!" Kaminari picks him up off the ground and spins in a circle. That only makes Shinso even more embarrassed.

"What about your questions!? I won't answer them if you don't put me down!" Kaminari simply giggled and continued to spin. How he was doing it for this long was a mystery. "I hate you."

Kaminari finally puts Shinso down before pulling him into a tight embrace. "I love you too!"

Shinso chuckles and pats Kaminari's back. "I love you."

~~~~~

Kaminari hugs Shinso's arm as they walk in the dark. Both equally afraid of what lies in the woods that they are walking in.

"Kami... I-I'm scared." The purple haired boy admits hugging the shorter. "I..It's dark a-and we can't find our way back to the campsite a..and-"

"Wait! I can fix one of those!" Kaminari proclaims in the dark.

Shinso's eyes widen. "R-Really? Which one?!" Either one would help them out a to since one would lead to the other.

Kaminari made eye contact with Shinso—or the best he can do in the dark—then stoped on the ground as hard as he could.

"Wha-" before the younger cold finish his sentence the losers (auto-correct but I'm not changing it) shoes lit up and the lights started dancing.

They stayed silent as Kaminari smiled brightly and Shinso stared dumbfounded. Without warning the purplette started walking away.

"W-Wait! We're are you going?!" The blonde asked suddenly even more afraid.

Shinso didn't even turn around. "Away from those atrocities."

"SHINSOOO!" Kaminari ran after him whining.