I'll Kill For You P2 ⚠️🖤🌀

I'm a sucker and so I decided to post part two. Have fun reading~

Preview: Shinsou! Why did you have to say that!? I don't want you to die!

Warning: Gore, Phycopath/ Yandere AU, some side ships

Ship: ShinKami

I grabbed his arm and pushed him behind me. My eyes quickly darted from place to place in the tree line and I could tell he was about to make a comment about me not even wanting people to know that we broke up before a twig snapped.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I cursed while dragging him quickly inside. He stumbled as I pushed him in and then locked the door. I rushed to the windows and closed the curtains before stepping back cautiously while facing the door.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly jumped and spun around before I saw that it was only Hitoshi. "What's going on?!"

I felt like I couldn't breathe. My lungs were closing up. "They are going to kill you and it's all my fault." I muttered. Within a second I went from shocked to enraged. "FUCKING BITCH! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I screeched at the door. "I'LL KILL MYSELF BEFORE I LET THAT HAPPEN! YOU HEAR ME!!"

I felt Hitoshi try to pull me away front he door but I wouldn't let him. "I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!"

At this point I could hear the sound of people rushing down the stairs but I didn't care. I need to make sure they know that they can't touch Hitoshi.

"I'LL KILL MYSELF!"

As soon as the words left my mouth for the third time I felt arms wrap around me and start dragging me away from the door. I struggled and shouted but the grip didn't waver one bit.

"Stop struggling Dunce Face!" Bakugou shouted while grabbing the arm that I just got free and hit him in the face with. I finally relaxed once I realized who it was and let him drag me to a couch and force me to sit down.

I could see almost all of my classmates staring at me in shock like I had just been possessed. Iida was on the phone-most likely with Aizawa- and the rest of the DekuSquad standing around him adding comments to tell our teacher, and the BakuSquad all close to me with Bakugou still holding me down.

"Pikachu," he started cautiously, "if I let you go are you going to do something stupid." It ended up sounding more like a statement then a question due to how he punctuated almost every word.

I shoot him a glare. "That depends on what you define stupid."

He cursed under his breath. "That means I need to hold you till Aizawa gets here."

That made fear crawl into my soul. "As in come here? Through the front door?!"

Mina nodded her head confused. "Yeah sweetie, through the front door."

I could tell at this point that they all thought I was the psychotic one but could care less. "Hitoshi!" I shouted and he came closer to me while keeping a distance.

I felt Bakugou's hold tighten a bit and glared at him. "What do you think I'm going to do, attack him?" The look he sent back told me all I need to know.

I sighed then looked back at the purplette. "Just stay by my side, okay? I think you'll be safer that way."

He nodded his head and sat down next to me. "Okay Kaminari. Just take it easy then." Yep. They all think I'm insane.

To keep myself from groaning in annoyance I look around the room. Nothing out of place. Nothing different. Just Mina, Kirishima, and Sero standing near me. Most of the student out and about. The DekuSquad by an open windo- AN OPEN WINDOW!

"SHIT! MYDORYIA CLOSE THAT WINDOW! NOW!" The poor boy looked over at me clearly scared because I was yelling at him but I don't have the time to care right now. "CLOSE THE WINDOW!"

I started struggling again as I saw him step away from said window clearly confused and nervous. "As much as I would like you to kill Deku, stop it." Bakugou snapped at me.

"No, you don't get it! They will kill all of you if you don't close the window!" I cry as tears slip down my cheeks.

What I said made a few heads turn and finally Kirishima quickly got up and shut the damn thing. "There. Now no one needs to freak out." He put on a strained smile and stood noticeably further away from me when he came back.

I relaxed back into the couch and glanced at Hitoshi. He's safe right now. It's going to be okay.

Knock knock knock

Uraraka went to open the door muttering something about Aizawa being faster then he said he was going to be when I noticed a shadow from the window beside the door. One too short to be my homeroom teachers.

"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" I shout and successfully pull myself away from Bakugou's grip. The group starts freaking out like as if I'm going to murder someone and rush to the door and check to see it's locked. After I did that I checked the peephole. I wasn't ready for the sight I saw....

A boy stood there, a few years older then me with a sinister smile. His hair was brown and he had some grass green eyes to go along with it. Then he raised a hand holding a knife with dried blood on it, and waved.

I stumbled back in fear and fell to the floor. "You're never going to leave me alone." I mutter as a tear slips down my cheek.

Uraraka curiously peaked trough too before a sudden bang was hear from the door and she fell to the floor with a shriek.

"Kaminari... who is that?" She asked while looking over at me fearfully. A tear slipped down my cheek.

"My stalker."

No one thought that it was split into three parts. I feel bad. Well not too bad.

Till Next Time
Meowz~