Just Keep Swiming❤️

Suggested By: @anactualrock

Preview: Kaminari gets a little too excited sometimes and at an aquarium it's almost impossible for his boyfriends to keep an eye on him.

Ship: ShinKamiSero

"OH! Look! LOOK!" An excitable blonde shouted while pointing at a fish tank. Inside we're only a few fish but it was enough to make the boy happy.

"We see the fish Kaminari." A boy with pale skin that greatly contrasts his dark eye bags says with a chuckle. The blonde known as Kaminari pouts.

A boy with black hair and bangs squeezes Kaminari's hand that he's holding so the boy won't run away from the other two. "Be a bit nicer 'Toshi." He mutters.

The purplette notices the let down expression the normally happy boy now holds. "Which ones your favorite?" He asks in hopes of fixing the boys attitude.

It works and Kaminari's bouncing around again. "This one! Is so pretty! It's purple and black and it reminds me of you two!"

The two boys melt at their boyfriends childish behavior. He points at a fish that has a wispy black tail and fins that slowly bleed into a dark purple body. Much like the colors of his boyfriends hair.
\/

The oldest of the three, who acts like the youngest, grabs both there hands and starts swinging them back and forth

The oldest of the three, who acts like the youngest, grabs both there hands and starts swinging them back and forth. They move from this tank to the next excited to see more animals.

~~~~~

"Sero where is Kaminari?" The purple haired boy asks his boyfriend while coming out of the bathroom.

Sero eyes widen. "I thought he went to the bathroom with you."

"Shit! Where did he go?!" ' 'Toshi' franticly asks. Both boys know this can only end bad. As much as they love their boyfriend he's a handful with ADHD. He's always forgets to take his medicine for it making this even worse.

They start at the 'Cold Water Quest' were they all decided to go to next after Shinso used the bathroom. They spared little to no attention to the tanks and instead asked people while looking through the crowd if they saw their boyfriend. They all said no.

Next they checked the cafeteria because the blonde had been complaining about being hungry. It was easier to see everyone since the tables were spread out making it painfully clear he wasn't there either. Non the less they check every nook and cranny.

They went to 'Tropical Diver' one starting at the entrance, Sero, and the other at the exit, Shinso, in case Kaminari was inside but left before they could get to him. This was the most likely spot for him to be see that the jellyfish easily distracted him and the calming movements could make him sit still. That's why both of the boys are separately planing to buy one of the nightlight tank with a fake robotic jellyfish. He wasn't there.

By this point both boys became terrified that something happened. Kaminari normally came back by now even if he ran off because he easily got lonely. He normally just would want to be by his loved ones but currently wasn't.

"Shinso I'm scared. He's really small and what if someone just grabbed him? I don't know if I can live with myself when I was the one suppose to watch-" The normally carefree boy asked extremely worried.

Shinso cut him off. "This isn't your fault and Kaminari is going to be fine. He's smart."

The other nodded. "Your right."

They both latched on to each other for a quick hug before returning to there search hand in hand. The older moved to pass a section of the aquarium but Sero stoped him.

"Wait, isn't this where the whale shark is? Isn't it like the main attraction?" Both made eye contact before quickly rushing in. The electric quirk user is a sucker for over advertised things and everyone knew it.

They both skipped over the archway where a lot of people were and instead moved to the biggest tank in the whole aquarium. Several people cluster around the glass that's several feet big but in the very middle stood a blonde in overalls and light yellow shirt holding the biggest grin.

"Kaminari!" Sero shouted before wrapping the confused boy in a hug.

Shinso took his time walking over with a light smile and look of relief. "Don't run away like that on us again." He said pulling him into a hug shortly after the youngest.

The kind boys eyes widen. "Run away? I didn't mean to I'm sorry. I thought I told Sero where I was going." He ends leaning on the mentioned. It wasn't uncommon for Kaminari to think he said something but not.

"It's okay, we are here with you now." Sero says joining the hug Shinso started again. They all stay like this for awhile just holding on to each other until a curtain blondes attention is stolen by the fish in the tank.

"WHOA! LOOK A WHALE SHARK!"

The two others giggle at his excitement before giving him a loving look then each other. Shinso hugs Kaminari from behind and Sero holds both boys hands with a smile. They were finally together again.

...they just have to keep a closer eye on Kaminari.

Yes, I based the aquarium off of Georgia Aquarium because ya girl is from Georgia!