Chapter 10

Chaos POV

"*grabs apple juice from the back of the fridge and turns around* OH! hello"

"Apple juice? Really?" Spec Ops teased

"So I'm a big kid, sue me"

"We didn't even buy juice recently"

"I stashed it here *leans against the island and take a sip* I knew I would be back at some point"

"*blocks me in with both his arms on the island and stares at me*"

"What?"

"I thought about what you said a couple of weeks ago when we talked and I understand what you're saying but I have revealed myself and have been vulnerable slowly but surely, you don't think I'm scared of that? Of you not being interested in me anymore or just being here out of pity?"

"I'm still here right? ​What does an angel have to be afraid of? How does it feel to be walking art and the floor worship that someone like you would walk on it? How does it feel to have a build (body wise) that screams protector that anyone would run into after a bad nightmare? How does it feel to have a voice as smooth as butter drawing in anyone you want, them begging to hear you talk no matter what you're talking about just to hear you? How does it feel to have eyes so mesmerizing that people get lost in them, willing to take any command or request you give them just to try and impress you? Tell me, how does it feel to be everyone's favorite? You are the dream that no one was creative enough to imagine so although you may feel vulnerable, you have nothing to worry about"

He stands there once again, speechless. He has been vulnerable and honest and he seems very genuine. I look down to take off my glasses and my face mask fully exposing what I look like. I took off my jacket letting him see the shape of my body and put it on the island. Running my fingers through my hair I slowly look up at him preparing for whatever response he has just to see he's still speechless.

"This is me...my look, and my voice not muffled by a mask. This is all I have to offer you, but if this is enough...I promise my personality will make up for the rest. I am willing to be vulnerable and see how things go from here"

"Bring your juice, we should head back before my thoughts and actions get me in trouble"

"*grabs bottle of juice* please say something to put my thoughts at ease, I don't get what you're saying"

"You're so fucking beautiful and you don't even realize it. If I didn't have a little bit of control I would take you right here on this countertop (island=countertop for future reference) just so I can see your love faces, make your toes curl, hear your moans, feel your nails in my back because of how good I'm making you feel. We would learn so much about your body together *smirks and runs his hands down my hips*"

"W-we should probably head b-back so they can see me for the first time *scurries back into the living room*"

Spec Ops POV

She's gorgeous, how could she ever imagine that I would not still be interested in her? I am so glad I caught her attention before Rage because now nothing is holding me back from making her mine. I don't want to rush her but I will make sure to show my intentions and when she is ready I will be here for her. I need to change my thoughts or else sitting by her is going to be torturous. I get myself together and then I enter the room to everyone complimenting her on her looks.

"Damn, I'm not gonna lie. I didn't expect you to look this pretty. You look good my lady" Ares says

"Well thank you Ares *smiles* Nice to have your approval"

"Your natural beauty is astounding, do you ever wear makeup?" Eirene asked

"Thank you and sometimes, I mainly focus on my lips and eyes though"

"*looking me up and down biting his lip*" Rage does undressing her with his eyes

"I'll remember every look, glance, and comment you ever made towards her Rage *smiles*"

"Rage, cut it out please" Chaos begs knowing where this can lead

"It'll only make things more fun for us *whispers in her ear* I should record the audio instead of just call him and let him hear it. It'll be my own personal music while it taunts him and the fact that he'll never make you feel the way that I do"

"Stop being annoying Rage, she doesn't want you and Idk what Spec Ops punishment is for her but it makes Chaos uncomfortable and you make it worse" Eirene says

"Yeah, it's the silent ones who be the sneakiest or have the dirtiest minds so you could be setting Chaos up for torture" Ares says

"Or she can be pretending that it bothers her when it really excites her, I told you she's not all that innocent" 

"I am as innocent and pure as a newborn baby" Chaos says as she sticks out her tongue

We eventually change the subject and talk about Ares relationship he been hiding and Eirene's anniversary coming up with her girlfriend. We tease them and have a relaxing night with pizza, pasta, chips, sweets, and slushies. This is how I wish life always was, with people I can relate to and have fun with. With the girl of my dreams which I need to figure out how to ask her out officially and make her mine but I need to find out a lot about her. Maybe I'll ask Eirene to have a girls day with her to find things out and I'll hang out with Ares to get some advice from him.

A/N: Thanks for continuing to read my story, I love and appreciate every single one of you! Please continue to vote, comment, and add this story to your library. Until next time, XOXO