Chapter 16

Warning: Mature scenes

Chaos POV

"*gets chills as eyes widen* w-what did you call me?"

"*walks towards me smirking* kitten, you know what I said about calling me sir"

"*backs into the dresser* s-sorry, it's a habit now"

"*towers over me blocking me in with his arms on both sides* is it...baby girl?"

"*mumbles* shit *crosses legs and looks for a way out* Ummm I really need to get back to making vests now *dips under his arm and tries to run around him*"

"*turns catching me by my waist and grabbing one of my legs to wrap around him making me fall on my bed* Noooo, my kitten is gonna relax *kisses from my ankle up my leg to the top of my inner thighs and smirks* do I make you wet baby girl?"

Spec Ops POV

She's fighting so hard right now to react but I can feel her breaking. The tint to her cheeks, the chills running through her whenever I call her one of her pet names, the squirming that took place right as I growled, I could have her right now if I wanted to but I want it to be more romantic than this. For now, I think I will find all the sensitive spots on her body for future use and maybe I'll give her a little sneak peek of what she can look forward to.

"*covers eyes with arms and take deep breaths* I-i-i'll j-just think about someone I-i'm not attracted to"

"Only *kisses over covered...yeah* think *kisses up stomach* of *kisses between your breasts up to your throat* me *kisses and licks all over neck*"

"*bites lip hard and grips the sheets tightly*"

"*licks and kisses into the crook of your neck*"

"*moans in my ear wrapping her arms around my neck running her fingers through my hair*"

"There it is *sucks leaving a couple of hickeys on both sides of her neck* you look so pretty *stands up admiring my work*"

"*tilts head and smirks putting her hair in a messy bun* Two can play that game sir *goes and finishes my water and eats the ice out of my water bottle*"

"Now see, that's how we got here in the first place"

She pushes me into this chair with no armrest and goes through her drawer looking for something. I keep calling her name but she doesn't answer until I say kitten, I think I may have gone a little too far. When she responds her voice drips with lust and I can feel her undressing me with her eyes, she keeps me so focused on her body that I didn't notice she had fuzzy black handcuffs until I heard them clink letting me know I was stuck to the chair. She steps back and slowly slides her shorts off exposing the lower half of her body. Fuck, I'm in trouble.

"Chaos"

"She's not here right now sir, *walks up to me and palms me through my sweats* but I'm sure I can satisfy you until she gets back"

"*pulls on cuffs* Kitten?"

"Didn't you ask if I was wet for you baby? *looks at me smiling* you tell me"

She straddles my lap putting her arms around my neck and grinds on me, she grinds back and forth slowly making sure I feel every movement as she starts to soak through sweats. Damn, I make her feel like this? Before I can think of anything else she starts licking and kissing up my neck up to my ear. She tugs on it a little bit before letting it go and focusing back on my neck giving me hickeys on both sides. She's doing everything so slow and sensually that I start to harden under her but I'm not trying to give in that fast. Ske kisses me and I swear it reminded me of how we were kissing in my truck the first time. We start french kissing and as the kiss is becoming more and more intense she slowly but deeply moves her hips in circles making me fully hard. It's becoming uncomfortable so I try to thrust my hips up to make her move faster but she moves up each time. At this point, I'm really trying to break out these fucking chains with no success. She pulls away slowly biting my bottom lip but I'm in such a trance I need more, I want more of her. She's teasing me to chase her knowing I can't do anything, at this point my breathing is uneven.

"You ready for me sir *blows cool air on my neck making me shiver* I think I owe you a gift"

She gets off of me finally but only to get on her knees and pull my dick out giving me some kind of relief. She slowly licks up from the base to the tip while maintaining eye contact with me. Licking all around me teasing and stopping, I noticed a quick change in her eyes before she deep throated all of me. That ice really makes a difference because damn I wasn't ready for that. This broke me and caused me to moan out her name which I guess she was waiting for because after that she wasn't holding back. Her head bobbing up and down my length, letting my dick hit the back of her throat making her drool from the side of her mouth but also making the head sloppy. At this point I have my head back, eyes closed, moaning her name sounding like a bitch but damn I've never had head this good. I can feel myself close but I can't even get myself to tell her before I bust. I was thinking that she would stop then but she didn't, she swallowed and kept going and that shit had me gone. I thrust my hips up matching her rhythm for a while before I cum a second time cursing her name. She swallows wiping my cum off of her lip and licks it.

A/N: Well then... Thanks for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment, vote, and add this story to your reading list to stay up to date when new chapters come out. Until next time XOXO