Epilogue

"Tess, Tessa are you sure you're up for tonight?" Emily asks through the closed bathroom door.

Using the towel to wipe the water from her mouth, Tessa moves to open the door. "Yeah Em, it's only after I eat or during the mornings and lunch." Emily stares at her, narrowing her eyes.

"Are you pregnant?"

Tessa frowns, taken aback by the question. She opens her mouth to say something but shuts it as she suddenly realises she should have had her menstrual cycle by now. She widens her eyes at Emily.

"I have tests." Emily pushes past Tessa and rummages through the cupboard. "Miguel and I are trying." Tessa slowly nods her head, taking the test and waiting for Emily to leave.

Minutes later she walks out of the bathroom and into Emily and Miguel's adjacent room, holding the test in her hand. Holy shit, she thinks as she stares at the double lines. Tessa glances up at Emily, who is covering her mouth with her hands in happiness.

"You have to go tell Bishop," Emily wraps her arms around Tessa.

"No you'll be late for your meeting with the City Council, I'll tell him tomorrow." Tessa goes to place the test in the bin as Emily gathers her folder.

"Nestor will drop us in on the way," Emily answers defiantly, following Tessa down the stairs.

Tessa shakes her head, knowing Bishop is dealing with some club business. She doesn't want to interrupt, but she remembers him telling her to tell him straight away when she finds out. Since Alvarez has taken over as head of security and Miguel's advisor, Nestor now travels alongside Tessa as she protects Emily.

Sliding into the passenger seat, Tessa taps her finger subconscious on her lap.

"Now I get to be your protector." Emily laughs. The moment Tessa was ready to come back to work, against Miguel's wishes, she taught Emily how to defend herself if Tessa couldn't. As much as Miguel hated it, he does feel better knowing she isn't completely defenceless.

Nestor raises a brow in question, only to be met with Tessa scoffing. "Bishop won't let you work after tonight."

"Bishop doesn't get a fucking choice."

Pulling up at the clubhouse, Tessa steps out of the car and makes her way inside. She is met with Coco and Gilly lounging around, Angel busy with a girl. She frowns as she realises Bishop, Taza and Hank are missing, and there are more bikes outside.

"Tessa! What are you doing here, Bish said you were gonna be late." Angel pushes the girl away, getting off the couch and engulfing his sister.

"I am, but I have to talk to Bishop first."

Angel shakes his head. "He's with the Kings."

Sighing, Tessa raises a brow. "It's important." Angel looks back at the boys, who shrug in response. Putting an arm around her, he leads Tessa toward Temple. He pokes his head inside, alerting the men of Tessa's appearance.

Walking past Angel and inside, Tessa almost chokes at the cigarette smoke floating around. "Bebita you okay? Thought I wasn't seeing you till later." Bishop follows her every moment.

Tessa only smiles, dipping her head in acknowledgment to the two Presidente's sitting beside Bishop, and Taza and Hank. Her silence only worries Bishop, as she stands behind him. Leaning down, she brushes her lips against his ear.

"I'm pregnant."

Bishop spins around, looking at her in surprise. "Are you-are you fucking serious?" He beams, standing up and wrapping his arms around her as she nods. Tessa laughs as Bishop spins her around, before he carefully sets her down, his hands coming to her stomach.

The remaining men look on in confusion. "I'm gonna be a papá!"

Dad.

Instantly Taza and Hank stand, coming over to embrace Bishop and Tessa as the two Kings El Oso and Canche wait their turn. Taza and Hank depart, waiting in the main room for them to announce the news. "Congratulations sweetheart." El Oso murmurs into Tessa's ear.

"Thank you." Bishop finds Tessa's hand, interlocking their fingers as he almost sprints out of Templo, his body buzzing with excitement.

The boys glance to one another as the Kings exit, closing the front door behind them. Angel wonders just how important this news is, as Emily enters. She grins at EZ, who only tilts his head in confusion.

"Tessa's pregnant," Bishop announces, pulling her close.

Angel and EZ rush over, taking their sister away from Bishop as they embrace her. It makes sense as to why Tessa had to see Bishop urgently. Chucky starts handing drinks out, smiling big at Tessa and Bishop.

After everyone says their congratulations, Tessa leans in Bishop. "As much as I'd love to stay and party, I have to get Emily to the City Council meeting."

Bishop smirks. "She already left, told me to tell you she'll see you sometime tomorrow."

Tessa laughs, shaking her head as she leans up to kiss Bishop. As she pulls away he groans, wrapping his arms around her waist and pinning her against him, as he claims her lips. The breath is sucked out of her, as Bishop explores her mouth with his tongue, practically holding her upright as she melts into him.

"How much says it's a boy," Angel shouts, catching everyone's attention.

"$100 says its a girl." Coco winks at Tessa, as the boys place their bets on the gender of the baby.

Tessa looks up at Bishop, to find him already gazing affectionately at her. "And what does Papi want?"

Daddy.

"I don't care bebita, as long as they are like you, I do not care." Bishop murmurs, nuzzling into Tessa's neck, as his hands caress her stomach.

Hey all!!! Unfortunately, you have reached the end of Bishop and Tessa's story, but don't worry, I'm sure they will be present in other Mayan books. First off, I would really like to thank the readers that vote for every chapter and comment, you make my day, seeing you all enjoy my version of a Bishop Fanfic and everyone else who continued to read the book and save it to your reading lists, you have no idea how much this makes me happy, being the first book I have finally dedicated 1-3 hours a day for the two weeks it took me to write, having been under writer's block for the past 5 years.