19: A Chance

A/N: rewritten due to changes in writing style

The sun peaked through the curtains, illuminating softly the grey and white themed bedroom. The morning's warmth coated the room, despite the winter breeze that revealed itself to the world outside. Hani could hear faintly the singing of the last birds, perhaps it was their way of saying goodbye to those woods. Mellowly, the girl's eyelashes fluttered open; gently, welcoming the new day. Slowly, she raised her head from the place it was laying on. She blinked rapidly, trying to adjust to the light as she fixed, somewhat, her hair with her hands.

"Goodmorning, baby" The Alpha was sitting next to her in bed, gazing lovingly at her. He was shirtless and his hair messily formed curls and twists that Hani was incredibly endeared by. The girl realized that she had been sleeping on his lap, Jungkook had probably moved her to that position upon leaving the bed, to grab the papers that he held carefully in his hands. "Did you sleep well?"

He spoke tenderly, whisper-like, so as not to startle the sleepy girl. As a reply, Hani nuzzled her body in his arms and delicately, her nose brushed against Jungkook's neck, completely imbuing herself in his presence. Chuckling softly, the Alpha twirled a loose hair strand in his fingers, pressing tiny kisses on Hani's cheeks.

"How are you feeling?" The love drizzled questions continued on falling from his lips and through it all, Hani remained quiet and still. She was enjoying the moment they were sharing, drowning herself in the overflowing of emotions that ran through her. She loved everything in that room. The natural warmth and comfort the Alpha provided her, the reassuring silence, the way his skin felt against hers. All that she wanted was to stay like that for the rest of her day and, eventually, her life. The papers were placed on the bedside table and chuckling even harder now, the Alpha appeared to have something rather mischievous brewing on his mind. "You're rather quiet for someone who was so loud, last night... "

The bold comment provoked a furious reaction on the girl. Immediately, her head raised, her eyes widened, doubling in size; at the sight of Hani's bright red cheeks, the Alpha burst into laughter. It echoed and boomed around the room, filling the once quiet atmosphere that surrounded them. It only caused Hani's cheeks to become even redder. The memories from the night before came flooding her conscience. The images, the touch, the feelings... it was all vivid and detailly engraved in her mind. Sliding under the covers, desperately, Hani tried to hide her flustered face from Jungkook whose laughter and amusement only grew as he gazed at her. Swiftly, he followed her, laying down next to her under the covers. Cheekily, he wrapped his arms around her, preventing the girl from escaping or hiding herself from him. She wiggled under his grasp trying to break free, yet, all that the Alpha did was giggle as he left strong kisses on her skin.

"Move it, mister «I'm in charge»"

With her eyebrow raised tauntingly, Hani mocked the words Jungkook had told her. Perfectly, she imitated the intonation of his voice, even going as far as putting the same look on her eyes, the same assertiveness in her mouth. The Alpha was shocked at the girl's actions. Agape his eyes stared at her in disbelief, his mouth hanged open. He was offended, or so Hani thought, until she spotted the soft tint of red that poked his cheeks. Laughing, the girl took this opportunity to slip from Jungkook's grasp; however, her feet barely touched the ground, for in the next second, the Alpha was dragging her back to bed. With his arms circled around her body, she fell on him and grinning, Jungkook rolled them over, so that she would be under him, instead. An attack of kisses collided with her and Hani half begged, half screamed for mercy. Yet, it all ceased, once Jungkook tenderly laid his lips on hers. The arms who previously attempted to push him away, wrapped themselves around his neck, guiding Jungkook closer to her. And the girl who once tried to escape, now melted willingly under the Alpha's body; smiling proudly and teasingly, against the kiss.