34: Jimin's grudge

As per usual, the cabin which the group often gathered was loud and chaotic. People talked over one another, discussing all sorts of topics and things, kids ran after each other, circling their parents, giggling lively while a baby, happy and chubby, peacefully slept on its mother's arms.

"For the last f*cking time, we don't have money to buy uniforms!"

Yoongi's angry shout echoed throughout the walls of the cabin but everyone, already used to it, paid no mind to it. Not even the sleeping baby seemed to be fazed by it.

"C'mon, it would be so cool if our patrol group had matching clothes, like an actual soccer team"

Taehyung excitedly explained, his eyes twinkling and a big smile on his face. Contrarily, Yoongi was very annoyed by his request and clearly just wanted him to shut up about the matching clothes.

"Wolves in matching clothes... ridiculous"

Jin chuckled from his seat at the table, proceeding to take a sip from his glass of water. Taehyung pouted, noticing everyone mocking his idea.

"Enough with talking nonsense. Jungkook, can you just tell us what it is that we need to know?"

After a few hours, Namjoon had finally asked what the whole group wanted to know. It was rather odd how Jungkook had walked into the pack's house that morning, demanding that they all gathered for dinner because he had something important to share. It was more than enough to awaken the little worry bug inside Namjoon's stomach.

The Alpha was sitting at the head of the table, his arm was around Hani's shoulders and his head was leaning against her. At the mention of his name, he straightened his position in the chair, much to his dismay since he was loving the way Hani's skin felt so soft against his cheek.

"Me and Hani are leaving tomorrow"

Sharply and shortly, Jungkook announced. Everyone's eyes widened in surprise, even the little kids stopped their games to look at their Alpha curiously. Jungkook didn't often leave the pack; matter of fact, the times he did, it was only for urgent business or if he was going to see Hani.

"Leaving? What? Why?"

The questions were shot into the air one after another, getting tangled and almost becoming impossible to detect. It was an odd announcement to say the least, almost too ridiculous to be true. Jungkook did not like leaving the pack, he worried too much about what could happen. How is he going to leave at a time like this? Where no one knows when the next strike will happen? The whole group talked and interrupted each other, wanting their question to be answered first. At the new found chaos, the little baby stirred awake from her sleep, looking at her father that screamed louder than the rest.

"Hey, hey" Jungkook started by saying calmly but noticing the increasing volume on his friends' voice, he too got louder. "HEY! I'll explain just shut up"

"You better start explaining fast, Jungkook"

Jin threateningly said, pointing his index finger to the young Alpha while he aggressively shoved food down his mouth.

"We are leaving for the Endymion forest."

A chorus of "what" echoed through the room, none of them knew what this place was or that it existed. Ignoring their confusion, the Alpha proceeded with his explanation.

"When Hani experienced separation trauma, Jinsang ended up telling us some things about the true alpha lineage."

Another tsunami of question hit Jungkook aggressively, some of his friends actually standing up from their seat, as if trying to make their question reach him first.