44: Stargazing

A/N: really emotional chapter :(

Hani removed her messy hair from her eyes. Jungkook was still sleeping next to her, his lips slightly opened as soft snores left them. She smiled lovingly at him, not believing she was actually there, next to him. Her heart was so colorful, so magical, so pretty. At least, that's how she felt it to be recently. To her, her heart was too small for all the love he was giving her. She was afraid she didn't have the space to keep all of it with her. Gently, Hani gave Jungkook a long soft kiss in his cheeks. For moments, she just let her lips be there, touching his skin.

The cabin was dark, the only thing illuminating the place being the moonlight. She looked through the window, noticing how dark the night still was. Truly, she loved it there. She loved the small, yet, cozy cabin, the waterfall and the lake, the green vegetation, the wildlife, the way the moon looked on that specific place; how the place was so astronomical intense, always filled with stars of the brightest lights. Hani felt like she was living – existing – in some kind of book that hadn't been written yet. She was happy, really happy.

"Why are you awake?"

Jungkook's groggy voice caught Hani's attention, stealing it from the outside scenery. She didn't mind, Jungkook was much more breathtaking than the night sky. Jungkook lifted his head slowly from their makeshift pillow, taking a good look at his mate in the process. His hair had its little curls springing into all different directions, creating quite the funny shapes on the top of his head. They had spent the whole day in bed, well, at least her. Jungkook had to eventually go out and hunt them some food, only to run back to bed as soon as possible. That's how they had spent their day. Talking, kissing, making love and growing together. Finding new things about each other to fall in love with.

"I don't know"

Hani replied, smiling at Jungkook who was still trying to wake himself up. He stretched his arms and his legs, his feet dangling from the poor shaped bed that they were on.

"Aren't you tired? We have been exercising the whole day" Jungkook chuckled at the end reminiscing the way he had made love to Hani the whole day. "Don't tell me you are horny again?"

"I just can't sleep" Hani laughed, backing slightly away from Jungkook whose hands were already travelling down her body. "Will you ever get tired of doing this?"

"Never!"

Jungkook shouted still half asleep. Sliding his hand underneath Hani, her pulled her to the center of the bed. He was above her, smiling from ear to ear, a seductive look in his eyes.

"What do you want to do, then? Since you can't sleep"

He asked in between the smooches he was giving to her, barely letting his mate breath.

"Stargazing"

Hani chuckled as Jungkook left a small trail of kisses down her neck. Her mark had been really sensitive the past few days. Funnily enough, just like her. Her body felt more alive than ever, reacting to even the smallest of emotions. She felt everything to the tiniest of details. Hani figured that it had been caused by the mating process.

"Outside?"

"Can you stargaze inside the cabin?"

Hani asked laughing at Jungkook's question as she passed her hands through his hair.

"Yes we can" Jungkook was smiling from ear to ear as he spoke, then, suddenly, he pressed his forehead against Hani's, his eyes looking directly into hers. "See, I'm stargazing"

Hani smiled, a big toothy grin. Her lips feverishly clashed against his, an overwhelming feeling of happiness and love taking over her actions. Jungkook softly smiled against the kiss, he too, not being able to contain the joy in his heart. His hands grabbed hers, putting them above her head, their fingers enter whined. Hani giggled in between the kisses as Jungkook smiled like the big dummy in love that he was. After so many, many, long years, love had returned to that forest.