Second book OUT NOW+ thank you

To read Book 2 check:  https://my.w.tt/eZ1uJS0jWbb

Hi everyone, i hope you are all safe, healthy and happy these days!

First of all, i'd like to thank everyone who has supported this book so far. You all that support me, and who are able to find some joy in my writings, are the ones i write this story for. All the love and the support i have received as motivated me even further to provide an amazing story for you all. 

I'd like to thank especially Ana and Shru. Ana for always being here since the start and allowing me to improve my story in so many different ways. The support she has shown me has been nothing but loving and mindblowing. Shru, thank you for reading this story and allowing me to share this experience with you as well. Your words of encourangement and your willingness to support me is truly, truly, truly, touching.

I am very lucky and I am really grateful for all the love this story has been receiving. I never expected it to captivate so many different people from so many parts of the world. I love you all so much, there are no words to describe how thankful i am.

With that being said, I'd like to announce that there will be a second book for the True Alpha saga. It will tackle all the missing pieces in the story and hopefully, answer all your questions about Hani's past, Jungkook's past, and everything else that has been initially approached by this first book. I hope you all will wait paitently and will continue on supporting the journey of this story and my own journey, as a writer. Please stay tuned, for more updates on the second book. I'll come back as fast as possible

Once more, thank you so much. I love you all.

Sincerely, Ju <3

13/11/2020