Chapter Two

Aizawa stood in front of the mirror completely unsure of himself. What was going to happen. The list of possibility's was endless. He pulled out his phone and clicked record. He made eye contact with himself, then activated his quirk. 

----------------------

Midoriya was not expecting much that day. It was a usual school day. Bakugou was Bakugou, and his goons just taunted. The burn mark he received that day wasn't as bad as usual, so he could tell that his ex-best friend was in a good mood. He was on his way home, when his phone buzzed. The ID was an unknown number, but the text was stranger.

Unknown Number- It gives me a headache.

Midoriya- What?

Unknown Number- This is Eraserhead. If I activate my quirk in the mirror, it gives me a bad headache. 

Midoriya quickly put the number in his contacts as Eraserhead, and went back. 

Midoriya- Thank you so much, I have been wondering that for a while. (*^*)

Eraserhead- No problem kid. 

Midoriya stared at his phone in shock. Eraserhead had texted him. He guessed that Present Mic had given Eraserhead his number while they were still on the call, and he got that specifically to give him the information. He wore a big smile all the way home.

--------------------

CoffeeCing- I told the kid.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - What did he say, exactly?

CoffeeCing- Why?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- It's important.

CoffeeCing- I'll just send a screenshot.

ProblemChild.jpg

But Father, I must scream- You put his contact as "Problem Child"?

CoffeeCing- Yeah, cause he asks questions that end up becoming my problem.

But Father, I must scream- You gotta admit, he asks good questions.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- I use the smoke bombs, and it works well.

CoffeeCing- still

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- I wonder what he looks like

CoffeeCing- isn't that an invasion of privacy?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- Only if I actually hunt him down.

His name is Izuku Midoriya, right?

But Father, I must scream - ಠ_ಠ yeah, why?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- No reason

But Father, I must scream- You better not look him up

Nemuri?

Nemuri, ya'll better answer your phone.

Nemuri!

-----------------

Nemuri's fingers flew across the keyboard. She was on a mission. She was going to find this kid. No matter what Hizashi told her, she was going to at least see his face. So when she found what she found, she was surprised-to say the least. 

She was looking at a school photo from the year prior. Smiling at the camera was a young boy, about 7 or 8. He had a messy top of curly green hair, and freckles covered his face. He wore a shirt that said "Suit" in comic sans. He was adorable. 

She immediately went to the group chat.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- GUYS

GUYYYYSSSSSSS
CofeeCing- What?