Chapter Nineteen

All For One sat watching through the camera's. He was pleased to see what was happening. Midoriya was reuniting with his family, and explaining what happened while they were away. He was speaking well about Kurogiri. 

This was all going exactly to plan.

The only thing standing in his way now was All Might, but he could be dealt with.

-----------------

"Izuku-Izuku, woah, calm down," Aizawa said after a little. "I want you to meet Hitoshi, here." 

Midoriya turned to the purple haired boy.

"I AM SO SORRY! I didn't see you and now you probably feel ignored, I'm kind of bad at these things. But that is no excuse. I am sososososososososososo-"

"If I hear one more so I am burning your Eraserhead plush," Dabi cut in, "You have nothing to be sorry for. You saw your family after thinking they were dead. It's easy to get sidetracked."

"Did this happen to you?" Toga asked, partially joking.

"Well, when your dad is a dick, your dad is a dick." Dabi stated, as if it explains everything.

"I'm going to need an explanation..." Toga seemed more confused than shocked.

"Too bad, you aren't getting any." 

"ANYWAY, this is Hitoshi, he was the one who helped us, Hizashi said.

"Hi," Hitoshi said simply. 

"Tell him about your quirk." Aizawa really wanted to watch his expression when Midoriya gets excited about him.

"I, um, my quirk is called Brainwash, I can tell people what to do after they answer a question." 

Midoriyas face lit up like a Christmas tree. "That- is SO COOL!" Hitoshi was not expecting this.

"THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS FOR IT! YOU CAN BE SO GOOD IN STOPPING HOSTAGE SITUATIONS, OR GETTING THE VILLAINS TO COME WILLINGLY. HOW DOES IT WORK? DOES IT WORK OVER THE PHONE?" The barrage of questions continued, and Aizawa watched Hitoshis shocked expression happily.

"WAIT!" Midoriya cut himself off. "Where is Hitoshi going to be staying?"

"He refuses to go anywhere else, so he will be staying here." Aizawa answered, playfully glaring at Hitoshi.

Yeah, they were going to get along well.

----------------

Midoriya created a new group chat

Midoriya added CrustyUwU, BurntChickenNugget, + 4 more

Midoriya changed the group chat name to "Y'all better love each other"

Midoriya- :3

Hitoshi changed Hitoshi's name to YouSleep?Tragic

CrustyUwU- YOU!

YouSleep?Tragic- ME!

Midoriya- *gasp*

Dad- You two know each other?

CrustyUwU- He is always the one closest to beating me at Mario Kart

Papa- Oof

Stabby( ◞・౪・)- Who's Papa, and who's Dad?

Dad- Aizawa

Papa- Hizashi

Stabby( ◞・౪・) changed Dad's name to Dadzawa

Stabby( ◞・౪・) changed Papa's name to Papazashi

Midoriya- Perfect

Stabby( ◞・౪・)- Y'know that name is vaguely threatening