Chapter 2

"Damn it. I'm gonna fail this subject. REALLY!" Bohn scratched his nape.

After they finished their quiz, they hang out at the gear ground. As always. Bohn and Boss kept complaining about their quiz that they think they're gonna fail.

"Come on. It's not that hard." King replied.

"Oi! Have you forgotten!? You're the King of engineering. Of course, it's not hard when it comes to you. But please, tutor me, please. I begged you." Tee cried at King.

"I'll teach you if I'm not busy," King replied.

Tee clapped his hands happily when Bohn's face frowned curiously.

"Ai King. Where have you been, by the way?" Bohn raised his left eyebrow as he asked King.

"I told you. I'm at the library." King replied.

"With whom?" Bohn started to be nosy when it comes to his best friend's life. He is really protective of King because King is like a brother to him.

King was about to answer him when a group of freshmen girls approach them.

"Hello P'. My name is Ice. What's your name P'?" The girls introduce their names one by one to their seniors and asked for their names.

"I'm Boss. Nice to meet you, beautiful lady. And this is Tee, Mek and you all know him. The one and only head hazer, Bohn." Boss introduces himself and the others to the ladies.

"Okay P' but who is he?" The girl pointed at King while King is busy on his phone.

"Ohh! His name's King. Also known as the King of engineering because he's really good at every subject. The only thing that he's not good at is uhm... having a good relationship hahaha" Boss' laughed.

The girl smiled and went to King. She stood up in front of him with a nice smile. King looked at her with a May-I-Help-You look.

"P' King, my name is Ice." The girl introduces herself again.

"Yeah, I heard it," King responds and spare his attention to his phone.

"Well, can I have your Line, P'?" The girl smiled as she slides her phone to King.

Bohn and Boss looked at each other confusedly as they wait what King's gonna respond.

King sighed heavily. He locked his phone and kept it inside his pocket. He smiled at the girl.

"I'm sorry but no." King rejected.

"You're not single, P'?" The girl kept asking questions.

"Yes, I'm single but I'm not available. You can stop bothering me now. Maybe one of my friends liked you so..." King said and gave the girl a neutral face. The girl stood in front of him embarrassed because of the King's rejection.

"Okay let me sign that for you." Tee gathered the freshmen's notebook and signed them to avoid the awkward situation. Mek and Boss also signed them. Bohn rejected to sign their notebook as well as King.

The group of freshmen thanked their senior before they leave. After they left, Bohn, Mek, Boss, and Tee looked at King. King is still busy with his phone and since that he doesn't hear any words coming from Boss' mouth, he knew that something is up to.

"What?" King said.

"So the King of engineering is also the King of Mean?" Boss crossed his arms.

"You all know me. I don't like talking to freshmen." King replied.

Bohn is just listening to King's opinion while reviewing his notes. They sighed heavily because they gave up on King's mood swings. They bother themselves studying for their upcoming quizzes.

Meanwhile, another group of freshmen approached them again. King was about to stand up because he got annoyed by the freshmen but when he suddenly looked at his juniors, he saw that the boy he met at the library is one of them asking for their signatures.

"Oh? I thought you're leaving?" Bohn asked.

"Who told you that? I'm just fixing my pants." King stood up and pretends to fix his pants. He sits back again and tries to focus on his reading but the boy's still caught his attention that's why he can't concentrate.

"Hello P'! I'm Phu."

"Uh! I know you. You're that annoying kid back in high school." Bohn scoffs.

"Oii not really, P'. I'm only here for your signature." Phu pouted.

"Okay. Since you want my signature then I want you to run in the whole faculty of engineering." Bohn smirks at the freshman.

"Noted P!" Phu agreed happily when Bohn's smirks disappear.

"Wearing the only boxer short. You have two choices. Either your run naked or you run with your boxer short." Bohn evilly laughed.

"HA!?" Phu raised his voice in shock.

"Kidding! Give me your notebook." Bohn said and signed Phu's notebook.

While the hazers are signing Phu's notebook, the boy that King met at the library went towards him.

"Hello P. Can you sign mine?" The boy asked King as he gave his notebook to King.

King can't believe that the boy he met a while ago can really do the talking. The boy handed King his notebook and King automatically signed them. The boy bowed and thanked King and leave together with his friend Phu.

"That kid is really weird eh no?" Bohn said as he follows the boy and Phu with his looks.

"True! Do he even know how to speak?" Boss said.

"Oi! Leave him alone!" Tee said at Bohn and Boss.

"You know him? What's his name?" King decided to asked Tee out of curiosity.

"His name is Ram. He doesn't do socialize to people but I am his mentor. We barely even speak at each other." Tee said.

"Oh, Ram. It doesn't suit him." King commented and turned himself back to his studies again.