Chapter 9

"Well, I can smell werewolves." He smirked, Ram looked at the boy tries to remember him and suddenly he realized that he already knew this person.

"Come on! Stop staring. I'll melt."

"S-Shane."

"Yep, the one and only."

He threw a smirked at Ram. Ram couldn't believe that he is only inches ahead from him. One of the dangerous immortal he ever encountered. Shane the vampire-werewolf hybrid.

He is more powerful than the other normal vampires and werewolves although Him, Bohn and King are in the same age.

Shane is the typical kind of hybrid that no one dare to mess with. He also came from the same town that Bohn and King grew up. In fact, they knew each other. Shane just wants to fire up the flames because he always likes the show.

"What are you doing here?" Ram asked him coldly.

"Looking for your seniors. You see them?" He replied.

"I don't think so that they want to meet you."

"Oh really?" Shane stepped a little closer to Ram. "I don't give a shit about your seniors, by the way."

"Damn it Shane, why are you here? What do you want?" Ram pulled Shane's collar and that makes Shane leaned closer to him. Their faces is only inches away from each other. Shane swayed Ram's hand from his collar and fixed it.

"I'm only here because of my love for someone. You know him? His name is King. Ah! I know you know nothing. Because you're a lonely weird boy who always ended up in a street like a poor puppy. I pity you. I think I already saw him. See you later, creep." Shane chuckled and walked away.

Ram turned at Shane but Shane is heading towards his seniors. Ram catch his breath while looking furious at Shane's. His hands turn into fist when he saw Shane's approaching Bohn and the others.

"What's up?" Shane slams his hands at the table where the seniors are. The others suddenly woke up from their nap while the others got surprise by his approach. Bohn and King widens their eyes as soon as they met Shane. They knew Shane since they're were kids, however, Shane turned his back against them and made them as an opponent.

Bohn was about to stand up when King stopped him.

"Who the hell are you?" Tee asked while he raised his eyebrow.

"I'm Shane, and you?" He confidently answered and asked back.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tee." He offered his hand to Shane, "You're the transferee, right? I know." He added.

Shane was about to response when Bohn cut him.

"Why the hell are you late? As the head hazer, your punishment is to suspend you a week."

"Whoa. Easy man. He's new. Maybe he got lost." Tee defended him.

"Relax, the dean talked to me that's why I'm late. But what's up, buddy. I missed you." Shane teased Bohn.

"Miss you, buddy? Wait... You two knew each other?" Mek asked in surprised.

"Yep. We already knew each other way back in high school, right King?" Shane looked at King and smiled. King glared at him and so is Bohn. They just both agreed since they had nothing to do with it. They're just going with the flow with Shane.

"How are you, King?" Shane asked.

"It's none of your business." King suddenly stood up and leave the table. Bohn tries to stopped him but he swayed Bohn's hand and walked away. Shane draw a smirked at his face and watched King as he leaves.

King was walking in the hallway with a fist that he is making. He was so pissed at Shane that he can't control himself. Suddenly, he bumps into someone and that's his junior, Ram. His madness fades away when he saw Ram. Ram smiled at him and so did he. They both walked outside the university to chill at the cafe since Ram smelt that King is in the bad mood.

Ram ordered two cold crewed coffee since that is King's favorite drink.

King sips his coffee and tried not to talk but Ram did.

"Did Shane dated you?" He asked.

"Who?"

"Shane. The transferee."

"How did you know him?" King looked at him.

"He just told me earlier that... He's only here for you. So I was wondering if you both dated."

King didn't replied at Ram but he continues to sips his coffee.

"So he knew Shane." King said at his mind,

"Ai Ning, how did you meet Shane?" King asked him directly as he pretend that he doesn't know anything.

"Actually, I met him by accident. My parents are hunters. They thought Shane's parents are vampires but it's not. They're also werewolves like us. Shane used to start a war with me but I can't fight him because he's more powerful since he is a vampire werewolf hybrid." Ram chuckled. "How about you? How did you met Shane?" Ram added.

King didn't know what to say first instead he sips his coffee and again and cleared his throat to make up some stories.

"Well, we knew each other back in high school but we didn't dated and we never. That's all I can say. We're not that close"

Ram just nodded his head since he don't want to bother his senior. The conversation just ended and they're just starting to get busy while sipping at their cup. King didn't said a word since then and so did Ram.

After the drink, King decided to return to the university. Maybe Bohn is looking for him. When they stepped outside of the cafe, Ram stopped. King noticed that Ram is not in his side anymore. He turned his back and saw Ram is standing at the door, 3 meters away from him.

"What are you doing, Ai Ning?" King asked.

Ram didn't response.

"OI!" He shout at his junior. When he didn't get a reply, he walks to Ram to asked closer if what's wrong.

When he went closer, Ram murmured something.

"What?"

Ram took his phone and started to type something. King's phone buzzed and reads it.

"Nong likes Phi." King surprised when he got the text from his junior. He looked at his junior and smiled.

"Ohoo, so you liked me, Ai Ning? That's the reason why you don't want to talk to me in the first place, eh?" King teased is junior and Ram's face turned red. "Let's go hahaha." King laughed then he grabs Ram's wrist back to the university.