Chapter 27

Duen's POV

My father's ears got on fire when he heard what King said. He was about to attack King when Bohn and his companion made the move first but my dad won't come to a fight without his guards and slaves. The guards guarded Bohn and the others and when my dad sees who's King's weakness is, he suddenly grabs the opportunity. He ran towards Ram and strangling him from the back using both of his arms.

I looked above, and damn it's full moon. Ram can turn himself into a freaking werewolf. King did nothing but gave a smirk to my dad knowing that Ram will turn himself into a beast. Ram groaned in pain and let himself turned into when we didn't expect what happened. My father stabbed Ram in his upper waist using a wooden stake.

Everybody grasped in shocked, nobody wants to say a word. Everybody's feet nailed into the ground. Blood flows from Ram's side stomach which lead him into the ground. He turned himself into a human again laying naked. My dad looked at King's reaction and he just laughed. "I know what your weakness is, my highness." He chuckled.

King did nothing but a tear fell on his cheeks. He is furious while walking towards to my dad. He doesn't care of what will bump in front of him since he got his friends to attacked their opponent.

King did shut his humanity off and reveal himself with a long sharp nail, sharp fangs and a burgundy red eyes. When the opponents tries to attacked King, he doesn't gave a full effort but he just smash the chest and pulled the heart out.

This time, it's the battle between my dad and King. I tried to let go from the rope but it's to difficult when Bohn ran towards me and untied me, "thanks." I said to him and he just nod.

Nobody wants to interfere between King and my dad since both of them are dangerous, "Dad! Stop it please!" I ran towards him to face him, "stop it, please." I cried in from of him but he just replied at me with the word saying, "you're full of embarrassment, you're weak!" He yelled and then he pushed me with a full force which made me fall into the ground, Bohn came and did also the same to him. He didn't realized that after he pushed me, King was behind him.

➰ ➰ ➰

King grabs his neck using his arms which made him gasp for air, "I told you, don't mess with my guys because you're so dead..." King whispers at him while King's eyes are on Ram's laying on the arms of Boss.

The opponent tries to escape from the hands of King and since notice that he is struggling, King made it more forcefully do it hard, "King! Let him go! You could kill him!" Bohn yelled as he stops Duen from running to them, King just looked at them with a smirk, the eyes of the King is full of anger and revenge, "King, I'm telling you, DONT!" Bohn yelled again, "I'm gonna rip this asshole's head!" King replied with a little laughed, Duen started to cry seeing his father begging for another to the King.

On the contrary, Duen's father still have the wood stake in his pocket, he tried to grab it by pretending that he needed air, however, Tee is watching his every move he then yelled at King. Good thing the King is alert and get rid of the deadly weapon.

➰ ➰ ➰

Duen's POV

I tried to refuse myself from crying but I can't. I don't know what to feel today. I want to get rid of my dad but at the same time, I don't want him to be him by someone he done wrong to. I just stand there watching every move of him and King's. I remembered something that I slid the solution at King's pocket when he is unconscious. The solution is a liquid potion that if you drink it, you will become a human, yes, I stole that potion from my dad's safe. I was thinking of drinking it so that I can live as a human and ran away from my father's hand but I didn't do it.

When King threw away the wooden stake that was on my dad's pocket, I'm done with everything. My father won't give up this fight unless he kills King with his own hand. I stood up and shouts at King, "King! In your pocket!"

Bohn and his friends looked at me with a curious face on what the heck am I yelled at King. King got the little bottle from his pocket and opens the lid. "What is that?!" My dad yelled, "you fucking reward." King smiled and shove the bottle inside my dad's mouth. He groaned and refuse to drink it but he still does because King shove it to him.

➰ ➰ ➰

Duen's father fell on the ground coughing and searching some air, he then notice that he's energy is losing. He looked furious at King and tries to strangling him but he doesn't have enough strength to do it. King just smirked at him and said, "Nice try. You're no longer an original, but an ordinary person, Mr. Jirapat." He faced him, "I told you, don't mess with the King." He added.

The original that turned into human just now couldn't believe that he's no longer a vampire and he will live as a human forever. He pants and screamed in front of King. Duen then ran to his father to give him a big hug but his father pushed him away, "you are no longer my child!" He yelled and walked away. His guard and companion followed him then.

The battle between King and Mr. Jirapat has ended but still King is not in his humanity yet. He just laughed when his opponent wave the white flag. He looked at his friends when he sees that Bohn and Tee are trying to stop the blood that came from Ram's side stomach. Tee ripped his shirt to wrapped into Ram's wound. King just stands there as he watches Ram  fighting between life and death. He walks in front of Ram to check on him without saying anything, "I will always love you, P'King." Ram murmured when he held King's hand. He didn't have the emotions at first but when he heard Ram saying those things, a tear fell from his eyes instantly.