Chapter 13

King, Bohn, Shane, Tee and Boss hanged out at Shane's mansion. They laughed at what they did back when they were little and since that Tee is a new member of their vampire gang, Tee didn't feel out of place and he fits really well.

"Wait, how did you become a vampire?" Boss chuckled.

The laughed on Tee's face disappeared when Boss asked him, "that idiot, took me into dining and when I went to the bathroom, he turned himself into a beast. He just smiled at me and bit me." Tee told his friends while pointing at Shane. Shane laughed out loud and said, "if you could hear him scream, he really screams like a girl hahaha good thing my eardrums are safe."

"You're an idiot." Tee is pissed. Everybody chuckled and gave themselves a drink. Minutes passed, someone knocked. Shane ran at the door to opens it but when he finally opens it with a big smile, a person is standing next to it. Giving him a smirked. Shane's left eyebrow raised and crosses his arms.

"How are you?" He asked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Shane asked.

"Let me in and I'll tell you."

"Ha! You wish!" Shane chuckled. The guy ran out his patient when Bohn came.

"Hey who's in there?" Bohn asked as he looked at the good looking person standing in front of Shane.

"He's name is MD. An original." Shane said.

Bohn widens his eyes in shocked when he saw an original vampire standing in front of them. Seconds passed, King and Tee came also. Shane told them that MD is an original vampire.

"Let me in." MD insist but Shane just gave him a raised eyebrow, "Shane, your mansion is so beautiful I admit. And if you wouldn't let me in, I'm sure I'll burn this down." MD threatens them.

"Just do it Shane. Let him in." King nodded.

"Are you out of your mind?! He's an original. He's dangerous." Shane protest.

"I came here to to help you not to wave a red flag." MD sighed while he is running out of his patient.

"How can we know that we can trust you?" Bohn asked,

"Shane's house is full of stakes and woods that can kill a vampires. Stab me in a heart and burn me, I'll be dead." MD said, "and what does it do with us?" King asked again.

"That's what you do if I did anything stupid to all of you." MD rolled his eyes, "I'm here for your help and to help you as well." He added.

King, Bohn and Tee sighed and nodded to Shane.

"It's a win win. Four over one." Boun chuckled.

Shane gave a deep sighed and rolled his eyes as he let MD entered his house. When he entered the house, he walks straight to the living room and landed on the couch, "haays, I miss this." He sighed and smiled while feeling himself at home.

"What do you want?" Shane asked as he poured a booze in the glass and handed it to MD.

"I ran away from home when I found out that the war between werewolves and the original is approaching. I got your address and went here. Which means, I'm staying here with you." MD smirked at Shane.

"Are you out of your mind?! I'm not gonna let you stay here!" Shane yelled at him.

"Geez, we're friends when we were little."

"Now tell us, what do you know about everything?" Bohn started the conversation.

"Uh! Here. The originals are coming. I don't know when. But all I know, the werewolves were already in here. And they're responsible for the crimes that is happening in your town." MD said, "anyway, I'm gonna let you guys hanging for a while since I'm exhausted. I'll see you tomorrow." He stood up and went upstairs.

"Oi! And where do you think you're going?! I did not allow you to stay here!" Shane yelled at him.

"I'm already a grown up man. I can invite myself. Ciao!" MD yelled back. Shane shakes his head and sat on the couch. Everything is happening really fast.

"We just have to get ready and prepare ourselves," Bohn said.

Everybody nodded and it's time for them to go home since they have a morning class and a lot of quiz tomorrow.

Morning arrived, the seniors are really busy taking up their major subjects, their quizzes and preparing theirselves on the upcoming final exams. Tee is studying really hard so that he can catch up to all of his absences these past few days and Bohn is doing the same thing too. Everything went back to normal for now, Shane is blending himself with his classmates and acting like a normal human.

Days passed, King haven't returning Ram's calls and text since the day he found out everything about his boyfriend. When Ram knocked into his condo, he hides himself so that it seems that nobody is in his place. He's avoiding Ram but he is not giving an obvious move.

They crossed their path at the hallway, when Shane grabs King to the other side. Their eyes met but King doesn't speak any word. Ram always spared his time at the library hoping to see King again but it seems like King didn't have time to go to the library anymore. He finds himself a chance to talk to King but his friends don't allow him. Bohn became more strict to him and warned him to stop pushing himself to King because King is his senior and he shouldn't be doing that.

When he saw King is alone at the gear ground, he finally had the courage to confront his said senior.

"P'King." He started.

"Go away. I'm studying." King said without looking at him while doing his assignments.

"P'King, please talk to me." Ram begged.

"I said go away. If you want me to tutor you then go to Bohn. I'm busy."

"King, I need--"

King slams his pen at the table looking so pissed and yelled, "Fuck! I said go awa--!" He stopped when he did not expect who's standing in front of him.

"King..." Ram sighed.

King took a deep breath and get all of his books and notes. He get up and leaves. Ram immediately grabs his arm but he swayed it and walks away without looking Ram in the eyes.