Chapter 29

Bohn got called out at the dean's office again and he went off immediately.

"Oh. There's the head hazer. He's the one who will took care of you." The dean said as Bohn arrived the office. Bohn is confuse because the Dean is talking to someone. The person turned himself to Bohn and smiled.

Bohn widens his eyes when he saw Duen smiling at him, "Bohn, take good care of your new junior. He's new here. I'll leave you both because I have to sign some papers into the other room." The dean said and stood up from his swivel chair and walks out the office.

"Duen? What are you doing here?" Bohn asked.

"You stole something from me, you need to pay for it." Duen chuckled.

"Oh hahahaha" he laughed, "I stole it because I though I'm not gonna see you again." Bohn added.

"Well, now you do." Duen smirked at him, "take me on a tour here in your school?" He asked,

"Take me on a date instead?" Bohn smirked as he offered his hand to Duen. He laughed and left Bohn at the office. He then follows Duen.

➰ ➰ ➰

"Oi MD, what are you doing here? You're a medical student, why are you here?" King asked when he saw MD walking at the engineering hallway.

"I'm looking for Shane. Did you see him?" He asked.

"Oh Shane? He's in the cafeteria. Flirting with some other girls." King chuckled. MD furrowed his brows when he heard what King just said, "okay, thanks. See you around, your highness." MD said and ran himself to the cafeteria, "why is everybody calls me, your highness? tsk" King murmured. "It is because you are my King." King turned himself around and he saw Ram is standing behind him, "Ai Ning. You scared me. I've been looking for you, let's go." King said.

"Getting married?" Ram chuckled.

"Getting married your ass. Let's go eat something."

"Eating each other perhaps?" Ram teased him again.

"Naughty beast, tsk." King rolled his eyes as he puts his arm to Ram's neck and messed his hair.

➰ ➰ ➰

MD ran into the cafeteria to find Shane when he saw him flirting with the other engineering students. "Date me then." He heard Shane said to a girl.

"Sure, babe." The girl replied. MD put his arm around Shane's shoulder and smiled to the girl. "I'm sorry. But my boyfriend is just playing with your feelings." MD smiled. "Boyfriend? You're Shane's boyfriend?" The girl raised her voice in shock,

"Yes, we had a small fight that's why he's having his revenge on me by tricking you." He replied. Shane elbowed MD, "that hurts babe. I'm going to punish you later." He smirked at Shane. "What the hell?" Shane furrowed his brows and swayed MD's hand away from him, "I'm sorry ladies but Shane is mine. Go flirt with the others but not on my property." MD gave an evil smirked to the girls who talked to Shane earlier. The girls just rolled their eyes and leave the seat where they where sitting together with Shane earlier.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Shane yelled.

"Getting back what's mine." He replied.

"Are you out of your mind?! I'm not your property. Jeez, what a stupid jerk." Shane shakes his head.

"That's why I'm asking you to me mine," MD said with a serious tone, "I'll take responsibility to you." He added. Shane looked at him and raised his left eyebrow, "ew, what do you think of me? You got me pregnant that's why you will take responsibility?" MD smacked his head and gave him a death glared, "is that what you want?" MD added and Shane shakes his head.

"But you're in love with me, right? That's why you're acting cold towards me. And yes, I fell on you too." MD said and Shane just looked at him and didn't said a word. Shane gave up and nodded, "uh fine. Let's go on a date later and don't bother me, i have a class." Shane grab his bag and he left MD at the cafeteria, "so annoying." He murmured. MD turned himself at Shane walking away and just chuckled.

Exam and school had passed, the gang spent their summer on the resort beach for a month. Partying all night and playing all day is what their activities are. Ram and King get back together and nothing can stop their love at each other, Bohn and Duen are starting their own puppy love, Mek and Boss are learning new things with each other and MD and Shane? Well, MD's still running after Shane and Shane is playing hard to get 😂 poor MD. Oh and Tee? He's happy with his single and contented life as long as he got his squad, he's fine with it.

Tee ran into the water on the beach leaving his friends at the cottage and yelled, "I'm so jealous! I want a girlfriend please!!" He yelled. "You know too much screaming and yelling can make your wish come true, you know." A girl replied at Tee. He didn't notice that there was someone beside him when he screams. He just gave a fake laugh to cover his embarrassment. "Ah, eh hehe sorry. Didn't see you there." Tee apologized, "I'm Tee. And you?" He asked the girl, "I'm Ting." The girl replied.

Tee gave him a smile hoping this is his chance, "so you're single?" He asked, "no, p'. I have a boyfriend."

Tee's smile disappeared when he heard what her reply is. Any seconds, two guys had arrived. "Aw P, this is Tarng. My boyfriend but my friend here is single. In fact, he has a crush on you for so long." Ting smiled. Tee looked at her in curious, "for so long? So you all know me?" Tee asked, "yep." Ting smiled, "he wants you to be his boyfriend, p." She added.

The guy that Ting was talking about was hiding in Tarng's back but Ting grabs his hands and pushed him to Tee.

"Phu?!?!" Tee yelled in shocked, can't believe that Phu is the one who has a crush on him, "oh my god." Tee ran away and Phu follows him, "P'Tee wait!! Please be my boyfriend na na na!!" Phu yelled while chasing Tee.

"Oi, is that Tee running away from...? Phu?" Bohn asked,

"I think so. Poor Tee so stupid to know Phu is in love with him for so long." Boss said.

"Huh?"

"Uh! Phu already took advantage of our friend's ass!" Boss' laughed, "when he drowned himself on alcohol," he added.

Ram, King, Bohn, Duen, Shane, MD and Mek choke on their drink with what Boss just said. They looked at him in shocked and Boss just laughed. "Shh don't tell hahah-- Ai Bohn! No!" Boss ran off at the beach when Bohn and the others chased him on what he just did. He knows what happened to Tee and didn't bother to tell them but instead to keep their mouth shut😂

🔚🔚🔚