Chapter 8

"What the fuck." Boss' grumbled while starring at the head that is hanging up in the ceiling. King shakes his head and so does Boss'. Who did this. All King can remembers that him, Boss and Bohn are the only vampires in their town.

Bohn entered the room and asked what happened when King pointed him the incident. He also couldn't believe it. "Who on earth would do this?" Bohn murmured.

"I know it's not you, isn't it?" King looked at him. Bohn faced him with a glared because he felt that King is blaming him.

"Are you putting the blame on me? Of course I did not do it." Bohn responded and he took a step closer to King.

"Last night, Mek saw you coming out from the woods. What the hell are you doing there?" King asked in a furious tone.

"Both of you enough!" Boss' halted them both. "King, don't blame Bohn about this mess." Boss' defended his friend.

"If it's not him then who?"

"King, I may be a ripper but I didn't do this." Bohn said.

"If none of us did this, then we are not the only vampire in this place." Boss jumped into his conclusion.

King and Bohn both approved and slowly nodded.

"We need to find that bitch." Bohn smirked evilly.

"It's way to dangerous. We can't just expose ourselves." Boss' interrupt his plan.

"Well he can't just kill anybody. Maybe they're after us. They're just giving us the sign." Bohn replied.

The police came together with the investigator to investigate the incident. They interviewed the students who witnessed the crime scene. The police also asked if they could do the whole engineering students to gave their statement about this but Bohn didn't agree with them since the other freshmen are still a minor and no presence of lawyer nor parent.

x x x

King's POV

After the incident, I went straight back to my condo unit. I kept on thinking who would do something like this. Like really? Ripping someone's head off and hanged into the boy's locker room to gave us a sign? For what?

I relaxed myself and tries to remember everything in the past. The past is still crystal clear.

60 years ago.

My parents are the royal couple during the their generation. We were called as the royal family. I am the first born son and the only child of the third generation of the vampire bloodline. Nobody knows me because my parents kept me for years and it is for my own protection. They have to protect the son of the third generation royal blood.

Fast forward, the hunters knew about my parents real identity. It was my 8th birthday or should I say my 58th birthday when I found out that they killed them but they didn't know that they had a son.

Since then, when I learn how to fight and trained my vampire skills, I kept on searching on those hunters to avenge my parent's death. Bohn is my childhood best friend and my brother by heart because his dad took care of me. Boss is my cousin but in a far bloodline however, he is already an orphan.

When Bohn and I knew how to control ourselves, the hunters never came back again which is good. But the original vampires or the first generation of vampires, hunted us down. They found out that Bohn's dad killed one of the original vampire. They killed Bohn's parents but he got escaped. Bohn is also a third generation vampire and a ripper.

We both moved here to start a new life by entering college. It's quite easy but we need to blend in to the people around us but sometimes we also loses our control now that the flame is starting to go higher.

x x x

It's late in the evening when Bohn decided to go to King's place. He knocked and suddenly King opened it. He is expecting that Bohn is coming over.

The two immortals are thinking what they will do since they have no idea who is after them or what's their intention towards them.

"The dean called me earlier." Bohn speaks up. King looked at him with a curious face.

"He told me that tomorrow we will meet the new engineering student. He's at our level too. He will continue his studies here since he just moved in." Bohn added.

"Did the dean told you what his name is?"

"No."

A moment of silent between the two. Bohn stayed over at King's house while waiting a call from the police about the full investigation. Nobody knows where the body is but the pathologist said that someone bit the victim before ripping his head of. The police gave no statement to the media because they don't want the people to feel scared and unsafe in their town since they don't have enough evidence yet.

Morning came, the two; Bohn and King get ready for school to meet the transferee student. Bohn must be there since he is the head hazer and he is the one who should welcome the new student. The boys hanged out at the gear ground while waiting to the new student. Time passed, they got bored also their friends complained if he is still coming or not.

King decided to text Ram where he is but Ram doesn't reply.

"Where is that kid."  King asked in his mind. He just shakes his head and bowed down to his arm and took a nap. The others are taking a nap while the others are playing at their phones.

The new student walked into the hallway confidently. Everybody gazed at his good looks, good in fashion and confidence. The freshmen girls kept gazing at him while the others got mesmerized especially the engineering lady boys. He slides his fingers through his hair and that make everybody fell in love.

"Damn he is so fucking hot."

"He is mine."

"You bitch, he's mine!"

The girls kept gossiping at the corner when he passed by. He just throw smiled at them and that makes the girls thrilled. He walks like he already knew everybody and the place. When he saw the group of seniors like him, a smirk smile appears into his face. He walks toward them when he bumped into someone.

"Whoa. Watch where you going kiddo." The new student said and dusted his shoulder serves as an insult. The boy looked at the student who bumped into him, "How are you, Ram?" He raised his eyebrow.

"How did you know me?"

"Well, I can smell werewolves." The boy replied with a smirked on his face.