Chapter 10

When they arrived at the University, they went straight to the gear ground where the seniors is. King can sense that Bohn is pissed at Shane while looking at him hanging out with the other seniors and impressing them with his charms.

"Aww you are such a cutie." One of the senior's complement.

"I know. Wanna date me?" Shane replied.

"I would love too but I'm in a relationship." She replied.

Shane gave her a chuckled and a nice smile. "Oh hey what's up, King?" He greeted King when he saw them coming.

King just raised his both eyebrow to greeted back at him. Since Ram is with him, he introduce him to his classmates and friends.

"You all know Ram, right?" He said coldly.

"Ofcourse. He's one of the hottest kid in the university."

"Well, he's my boyfriend now. So stop linking me to some girls especially to guys." King glanced at Shane. Shane glared at him back and to Ram.

"Boyfriend?!" Bohn jaw dropped, "H-how come?!" He added.

"It just happened." King replied, "Anyway, we have to go. Ram and I will be doing some couple stuffs in private." King chuckled and he puts his right arm behind Ram's neck.

As they left, Bohn and Tee can't still believe what they just heard. The same as Boss and his other classmates especially Shane.

"Boyfriend...? Does his mother even know that he's gay?" Tee ask with a curious face.

"I have a crush on King since we were in freshmen. Ugh! My broken heart." Their other classmate said.

A cold night arrived, King and Ram spent their time together at his condo when Bohn knocks loudly at the door. King opens it and he saw Bohn standing with a bottle of whiskey.

"Booze?" He said.

"Uh, Ram is here." He replied,

"Whatever. I know you both are faking it." He said and let himself inside.

He went to the kitchen to get three whiskey glasses. He then sat at the couch where Ram is sitting and he poured whiskey on each glasses.

"Drink up, junior." Bohn handed Ram the glass. Ram takes it and didn't said a word.

"Ai Bohn. What is wrong with you?" King asked and sat next to Ram.

"Nothing. I just want to have fun." He replied, "I just want to celebrate your fake relationship." He chuckled.

Ram and King looked at each other.

"You misunderstand it, Bohn. We are officially dating." King said.

"Dating your ass. You never liked guys." He drinks his drink, "You never even said to me that you like-- HOLY SHIT DUDE WHAT THE FUCK! STOP!" Bohn shouts at King when King suddenly turned his body to Ram to kiss his boyfriend.

"You believe it now?" King asked. Ram's cheeks turned into red. Bohn is shocked when he saw his best friend kissing another guy.

"Jeez King! We've been together since a kid. I never knew... oh my god." Bohn shakes his head and drinks up, "But anyways, I'll support you just like I always do." He rolled his eyes.

King chuckled and looked at Ram. Ram is still stunned when King stole him a kiss.

"Anyways, I came here because I don't know where Tee is. We have to study together but his apartment is locked." Bohn said.

"Study or drinking?"

Seconds passed, his phone rang. A message from Tee.

"Nevermind, he texted me." Bohn said.

When he opens the message, he froze. The message compose of a picture. A picture that Tee passed out while blood is dripping in his head and he is tied up in a chair in the woods.

"Come & find me. - S. " The caption says.

"Don't tell anybody or else I'll replace the engineering gear ground with his body." Another text received.

"Fuck Shane." Bohn murmured.

King and Ram looked at him with a curious face. Bohn just gave him a smile so that King won't be worried. Bohn stood up and excuse himself telling them that he has some errands to run. As he leaves, Ram asked King what's wrong with him and King just shrugged.

Bohn ran to the place where Shane is to save Tee. He stands in the middle of the woods and looked around but there's no sign of Shane nor Tee.

"Where are you, you little pest." Bohn said.

"Ta-Da!" Shane was standing behind him, "Miss me that much, eh" He smirked.

Bohn immediately grabs his collar and pushed him in the tree while strangling him.

"Where is Tee?!" He grinned.

"Relax, he's safe. Nothing to be worried about." Shane said and swayed Bohn's hands from him, "I just want a talk." He added.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" Bohn asked,

"I want some games, I guess."

"Shane, it's not funny. Why do you even need to ripped someone's head off?" Bohn said and stepped towards him.

"What're you talking about? What head?" Shane looked at him in confusion.

"Don't deny it. I know that you did it." Bohn smirked.

"Can you please elaborate it more? I don't get you."

"You ripped someone's head, right? Not only someone's but one of my juniors." Bohn explained it to him.

"Oh that? The news that's leaking into this town? Oh please. I didn't do that. But I know who did it." Shane chuckled.

"You do? Who?" Bohn's irritated face disappears with what Shane just told him,

"Come closer. I'll whisper it to you. I don't want anybody to hear it because they're everywhere." Shane replied. Bohn stepped closer to Shane ready to listen.

"Now tell me wh-" Bohn got interrupted when Shane suddenly snaps his neck. He fell into the ground and Shane carried him.

"You trust people so much. What an idiot." Shane chuckled.