Chapter 14

📌Warning: sexual content

King's POV

"Another three shots of tequila, please!" I told the bartender and he immediately poured the bottle of tequila into each shot glass. I then drink them all directly. I just want to forget what Shane just said about Ram. His words are still stuck in my head since then. I signed the bartender to pour me another drink but someone sat next to me, "you're drunk. Let's go. I'll take you home." I looked at him for a few seconds to gain my vision to see who's that person because I know to myself that I'm a little bit tipsy or already drunk rather. He just looked at me and then grabs my hand and pulled me to him. As usual, the person I always expect to. I swayed my hand from him and pushed him. "Let me go!" I yelled at him.

"What's the matter with you?! First, you're ignoring my phone calls and texts, then you avoided me at school and now this?!" Ram yelled back at me. I ran my fingers through my hair and fix myself and looked at him.

"You know nothing. So please, leave me alone. We're done." I sighed and went back to my seat to drink some more. As I go back, Ram still watches me everything I do. When I drowned myself into alcohol, I stood up and went to the dance floor. I closed my eyes and dance myself feeling the rhythm and the beat of the music. I opened my eyes when I bumped into someone, "I'm so sorry." I said. I looked at him and it's Ram. We were in the middle of the dance floor looking into each other's eyes.

Ram puts my hands around his neck and he puts his hands around my waist. We were slowly dancing when everybody around us is jumping through the beat. "Do you really wanted to break up with me?" Ram decided to spoke. I did not response with anything, I just want this moment. I love Ram with all my heart but I know I'll hurt myself even more if I kept on loving him even though it's not right.

"You don't know me." I let go and walked away from him when he pulled me to him and sealed my lips with his. I don't know what came over me but I actually close my eyes and kissed him back. We cut the kiss and looked into each other's eyes, Ram then smiled at me and kissed me again, not caring about the people who were at the club with us. We kissed passionately as if we were the only people left in the club or the world.

x x x

We entered my condo and slammed the door shut. Ram pressed me against the wall while throwing me kisses and I response every kiss he gave me as if we were craving for more. Heart beating rapidly that I almost forgot how to breathe. I parted my lips for him to grant full access of my mouth. He slipped his hands under my shirt and played with my nipple that makes me moan.

Ram carried me as I wrapped my legs in his waist still not breaking the kiss. This is what I want, making love with someone I love. He kissed me gently as we laid down the bed with him in top of me, "I want you baby." He whisper seductively and that makes me wanting him more. He breaks the kiss and take off his shirt and helped me take off mine.

I am losing my mind when he kissed me passionately down to my neck and to my chest, he started to unbutton my pants  while he kissed my lips back. I brushed my fingers on his hair and slide my hands at his white smooth shoulder. I then unzipped his pants and he tugged his pants down. We're now both naked and he studied me first. He bent down and started to kissed and licked my nipple and he slowly moved his tongue down to my stomach. I moaned like crazy but I don't give a damn.

He then stopped when he reach above my pubic bone. I looked at his eyes and the heat rose instantly in my cheeks. He topped at me back and I can feel the intense heat coming from our bodies. While we were kissing, his hands run into my manhood and he started to play up and down with it. "Ahh..." I can't help it but moaned.

He then bent down and he started to lick my tip without hesitation. He continued licking my shaft to tease me. "Ah... Babe... P-please..." I begged.

"Please what babe? Don't worry, I'll give it to you," He smirked at me and he continued to suck me in. I moaned so loud as I pulled his hair. When he pulled out, I grabbed him and pushed him back at the bed. It's time for me to give him the pleasure he deserves. "Ahh... God." He moaned so loud as he reached his erection and I put his shaft inside my mouth. I kept doing the same thing over and over and since he is huge, I forced myself until I fully deep throat him. "Ahh... Stop... I-I'm gonna c-come..." He tried to stop me but I refused, I still continued what I am doing until he shoot his liquid inside my mouth. I did swallowed all of his manly juices.

He then grabbed me and pulled me underneath him and gave me another deep and passionately kiss. "You're so naughty, baby." He said seductively and locked my lips with his kissed. His kisses went down to my neck and shoulder leaving them with red marks. He spread my legs and stood up. He crouched down and put his fingers into my mouth. I then sucked it. "I want you now." He said.

He positioned and teased me by poking his huge shaft into my hole. "I want it now." I said directly at him even though I don't know if it can fit into mine. He took the bottle of lube that is on the top of my bedside table and poured into his shaft and into my hole. The cold liquid makes us turned on even more. He suddenly thrust his manhood inside my hole which made me cried out loud mixed with pain and pleasure. I am a virgin and he is too big for me.

My tears were running down my cheeks while he entered me slowly and he wiped it away and gave me a kissed again. We kissed of a few minutes and he slowly entered the rest of him inside me once again. "Ahh... Fuck..." He moaned out. When he pushed in and pushed out, repeating the process over and over again. "Fuck... Ahh..." I moaned out loud, "Ram... Faster please... Ahh..." I begged at him. I spread my legs wider to give him more access.

While repeating the process, he started to jacked me and that makes me moaned and screamed for him even more. He kissed me once again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed his shaft deeper and that makes me held tight and pulled the sheets. "Baby, I'm ... I'm gonna come." I cried as I released my fluid and splashed into his stomach. "Fuck! I'm coming!" He said and a few second he released it inside me. We both reached our climax and he laid down in top of me while we catch our breathe. "I love you so much, King." He whispered as he close his eyes. I kissed his forehead and didn't realized that I fell asleep  when he is on top of me.